Wes Heald, Texas Department of Transportation
- TxDOT HONORS COUNTY EMPLOYEES WITH SAFETY AWARDS AND BANQUET. // Munday Courier (TX);1/7/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the Safety Awards Banquet of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) held at the Childress Fair Park Auditorium in Childress, Texas.
- THIS WEEK. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the playoff of Clarendon Broncos basketball team, the recognition of a local Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) employee, and condition of Clarendon, Texas.
- TxDOT plans work in Van Zandt County. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);9/12/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the work schedule of Texas Department of Transportation maintenance crew to conduct pavement-report operations in Van Zandt County, Texas and other parts of the state.
- Worthington retires after 34 years with TxDOT. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);9/ 8/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p1
The article announces that Ron Worthington will retire at the end of September 2011 from his position as crew chief in the Stonewall County maintenance section of the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT).
- TxDOT plans work in Van Zandt County. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);11/7/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the scheduled repair of Texas Department of Transportation maintenance crews on FM 859 and FM 1805 in Van Zandt County, Texas in November 2013.
- TxDOT continues work in Van Zandt County. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);11/21/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 47, p2
The article reports that the maintenance crews of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will perform an edge repairs and base and pavement repairs in Van Zandt County, Texas.
- Untitled. // Ellis County Press;5/19/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p2
A photograph is presented which shows the re-planking of the FM 983 track in Ferris in Texas by the Union Pacific Railroad Co. and Texas Department Of Transportation crews.
- Former Aides to Gov. Rick Perry Score Two Top Jobs at TxDOT. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p5
The article reports that the two former aides of Texas Governor Rick Perry were holding top positions at the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) such as Phil Wilson as executive director and Deirdre Delisi as chairman.
- Texas DOT Executive Director Phil Wilson Stepping Down. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;12/20/2013, p4
The article provides brief information on the formal resignation by Phil Wilson, executive director of the Texas department of transportation, who will now serve as general manager of the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA).