- Indiana. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p42
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in Indiana as of March 2001. Amount of total debt per capita; Revenue of state and local authorities; Rate of employment growth.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p31
Reports on developments in the bond market in Southern States as of July 2002. Sale of stock warrants for a sewer project in Jefferson County, Alabama; Decline in state revenue collections in Georgia; Issuance of debt to build an elementary school and other projects in Pearl, Mississippi.
- N.H. Turnpike Gets Back to New Money With $218M, Including BABs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p8
The article reports on the new money-issuance of the New Hampshire Turnpike System with 218.1 million dollars in revenue bond transactions that include Build America Bonds (BAB). It states that the BAB deal, Series 2009A, is composed of two term bonds, with 74.9 million dollars of debt maturing...
- N.Y.C. Will Sell $850M In Two Parts. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p1
New York City will sell 850 million dollars in general obligation bonds including 200 million dollars in taxable debt to fund affordable housing and economic development as the city's fiscal year comes to an end. However, questions remain about the constitutionality of a key piece of the city's...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rates of public debt in the U.S.
- Saints and sinners. Mackay, Sebastian // Money Marketing;10/14/2010, p70
In this article the author considers the sovereign debt and switch in global economic power that further complicate the bond market in Great Britain.
- Maryland. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p12
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market in Maryland as of March 2001. Volume caps of private activity bonds; Amount of total debt per capita; Target of bonds issued by local and state authorities.
- Massachusetts. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p14
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in Massachusetts as of March 2001. Amount of total debt per capita; Percentage of employment growth; Priorities of the private activity bonds.
- New York. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p18
Presents chart and graphs depicting the bond market in New York as of March 2001. Amount of total debt per capita; Priorities of private activity bonds; Rate of employment growth.