Tom Norton, Department of Transportation
- Colorado DOT's Don Hunt Talks State's Transportation Funding Shortfall in New Transportation TV Video. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;07/12/2013, p7
The article reports on a video featuring Colorado Department of Transportation Executive Director Don Hunt on "Transportation TV" wherein he outlines some of the major steps his agency is taking despite the funding shortfall.
- Delaware Transportation Chief Shailen Bhatt Takes Colorado Post. // News India Times;1/30/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p12
The article announces that the Colorado Department of Transportation will be headed by Delaware Transportation Secretary Shailen Bhatt staring in the middle of February 2015.
- Engineer seeks governor's job. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;06/15/98, Vol. 240 Issue 24, p30
Profiles Engineer Tom Norton, a 12-year Colorado legislator and a Senate president in 1998. Information on Norton's goal for the August 11th Republican primary ballot; Background of Norton; Supporters of Norton.
- Colorado's Revenue Hunt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Colorado Department of Transportation to use tolls as major revenue source for financing roads according to executive director Tom Norton. Planned road projects will not come true unless they are built as toll roads. The departments has exhausted a 1.7...
- Referenda results force reassessment of CDOT projects, priorities. Schwab, Robert // ColoradoBiz;Feb2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p15
The article presents an interview with Tom Norton, executive director of the Colorado Department of Transportation, concerning the financial needs of his department. He emphasized the amount of financial support that his department needs from the government, to finance its projects which include...
- Out-of-home posts 8.5% gain in 3rd qtr., powered by retail. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;2/14/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p27
The article reports on findings of a study by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America which showed that retail played a role in the third-quarter 8.5 percent increase in out-of-home spending. The study revealed that spending by retailers on outdoor boards, transit shelters and buses...
- NFPA Names Appointees. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p25
The article offers information on the officers of the National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) as of April 2006. Tom Norton of Norel Service Co. has been appointed to the board of directors. Shane Clary of Bay Alarm Co. is a member of the standards council. Tom Hammer was appointed to...
- Team FasTracks. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p31
Reports on FasTracks, a proposal of the Colorado Department of Transportation and the Regional Transportation District for a light-rail project to be presented to voters on November 2004. Expected effect of the project on state highways; Comments of CDOT executive director Tom Norton; Economies...
- CASTLE COMBE: CCRC. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;5/6/2009, p31
The article offers updates related to sports car racing in Great Britain. In the Ma5da MX5 Championship, Jonathan Greensmith won the opening ten-lapper after a race with Tom Roche. Ben Norton won the two races in the Castle Combe FF1600 Championship and overcame the challenge from Matt Rivett....