Mark Lemmle, Water Infrastructure Financing Authority
- Tom Pollard, New Mexico Finance Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p30
Features the bond programs of the New Mexico Finance Authority under the leadership of executive director Tom Pollard. Promotion of issuance for construction of buildings; Enhancement of credit quality for bank sales; Provision of awards to underwriters.
- Paul Goggin, Ohio Building Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p52
Focuses on the bond program of the Ohio Building Authority handled by Paul Goggin, executive director. Increase of bond issues for adult corrections; Plans of issuing debt for the arts and sports facilities; Sale for building and highway safety funds.
- Capital Finance Director Frank Hoadley. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p56
Focuses on the bond programs of the Capital Finance Office under the leadership of Frank Hoadley in Wisconsin. Implementation of a cleanup program; Sale of obligation bonds and municipal paper; Auction of transportation bonds and petroleum program debt.
- Janice Burke, N.C. Local Government Commission. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p65
Focuses on the operations of the North Carolina Local Government Commission under the direction of assistant director Janice Burke. Supervision of the sale of bonds, notes and financing agreements; Assistance to issuers in working with bond counsel and underwriters; Issuance of debt for colleges...
- Gordon Mullis, Office of Financial Management. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p66
Focuses on the bond programs of the Office of Financial Management under the facilitation of Gordon Mullis, executive director of the agency in Kentucky. Plans of refundings for Kentucky Turnpike Authority; Intention of selling debt from bond authorization; Aim of building a prison in Eliott...
- Louisiana Bond Commission OKs Over $430 Million in Debt. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p1
Reports that the State Bond Commission has approved a multi-million-dollar debt requests for various state agencies and municipalities in Louisiana. Approval granted to West Feliciana Parish to sell Series 2003B revenue refunding bonds; Measures taken by the Orleans Levee District officials to...
- Susan Dewey, Virginia Housing Development Authority. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p68
Presents the expectations of Susan F. Dewey, executive director of the Virginia Housing Development Authority, on the bond program of the agency for the year 2001. Adoption of format for single-family financing; Improvement of efficiency; Embarkation on forums to determine housing needs.
- California Lottery Lags. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p1
The article reports on the decreased rate of revenues from lotteries in California. Critics disagreed on Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's plan to plug the state's budget gap through an issuance of bonds against future lottery revenue. He proposed to raise $15 billion through a lottery...
- Despite Audit, Missouri-Illinois Bi-State Agency Readies Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p30
Reports on the move of the Missouri-Illinois Bi-State Development Agency to move on with the sale of variable-rate subordinated debt to the bond market. Use of the proceeds from the bond to cover cost overruns on a light-rail expansion project; Selection of Banc of America Securities LLC to...