Steve Karchar, Vermont Student Loan Corp
- VERMONT: Student Loan Ratings. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p9
The article reports that Vermont Student Assistance Corp. has received a VMIG 1 rating from Moody's Investors Services Inc. on its education loan senior revenue bonds.
- Vermont Student Loan Agency Seeks to Deal With ARS. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;3/5/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32829, p6
The article reports on the move of Vermont Student Assistance Corp. (VSAC) to seek financing options to help avoid disruptions in its lending program. The loan agency has tied all of its $2.1 billion of outstanding debt to the auction-rate securities market and since February 8, 2008, more than...
- IRS Expands Audit of Vermont Student Loan ARS. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/20/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33552, p4
The article reports on the move of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to expand its audit of Vermont Student Assistance Corp. to settle a tax law dispute over 165 million dollars of auction-rate securities sold in 1998 in the U.S.
- Y2K fixes bring clean sweep. Chen, Anne // PC Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p71
Reports on the replacement of a non-Y2K-compliant phone system at Vermont Student Assistance Corp. Role of Tod Provost in upgrading the system; Services offered by Vermont Student Assistance Corp.
- VERMONT CHILDREN TO GET COLLEGE FUNDS AT BIRTH. // Capitol Ideas;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the new plan by Vermont Student Assistance Corp. to collect college funds from private donors for babies who were born into families who are earning less than 250 percent of the poverty level in the U.S. and also informs that this plan require three million dollar a year.
- VSAC Notes Lean Negative. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p7
The article reports on the decision of all outstanding notes of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to place the Vermont Student Assistance Corp. 1995 bond resolution on negative rating watch in 2011.
- Vermont Student Assistance Agency to Issue $361 Million. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/27/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31643, p3
This article reports that the Vermont Student Assistance Corp. will price $360.9 million in refunding and new-money variable-rate revenue bonds for education loans on May 28, 2003. The deal will feature $210.9 million in refunding of Series 1992A2, Series 1992B, and Series 1993A-I bonds....
- Vermont Plan Issues Management RFP. M. S. // Investment Management Weekly;11/3/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p4
The article reports that a request for Proposal (RFP) was issued by the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) on behalf of the $92.1 million Vermont Higher Education Investment Plan (VHEIP) for a firm to oversee the plan's investment management and other concerns. Reportedly, the search...
- Vermont Refis Bonds Backed by Mix of FFELP, Private Loans. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/14/2014, p3
The article announces that the Vermont Student Assistance Corp. is preparing to market student loan securitizations that are guaranteed by both the government and the private sector. It consists of the 59.7 million U.S.-dollar 2014-B loans, where 58% are guaranteed under the U.S. Federal...