Juan Agosto Alicea, Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico
- GDB to issue $2 billion in bonds by year's end. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle // Caribbean Business;8/26/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the Government Development Bank's expected issuance of bonds before the end of 1999. Raising of funds to finance municipal, educational, tourism and road improvement projects; Specific projects earmarked for funding.
- GCB preparing $500 million bond issue. Prieto, Wilfredo // Caribbean Business;3/5/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
Reports that a bond issue of approximately $500 million is being prepared for May 1998 by the Government Development Bank. Objectives of the bond issue; Benefits of the bond issue to Puerto Rico; Detailed information on the bond issue.
- GDB busy financing road and water projects. Ruiz-Calderon, Maricelle // Caribbean Business;5/20/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the plans of Puerto Rico's Government Development Bank (GDB) to issue about $1.75 billion in bonds before the end of 1999. Amount of bonds to be issued for roads, municipalities, government and education.
- GDB to sell two bond issues; Fiscal '98 total $2.22 billion. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/20/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p2
States that the Government Development Bank (GDB) has announced two bond issues totalling $825 million. Dates the bonds will be made; Details on the bonds; Comments from GDB Executive Vice President Lourdes Rovira.
- Highways' $1.16 billion bond sale a hit. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;7/29/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p12
Reports on Puerto Rico's Government Development Bank's success in the placement of bonds in Wall Street. Oversubscription to the Highways & Transportation Authority $1.16 billion issue; Average coupon rate; Use breakdown for the issue; `Baa-1' classification from Moody's Investors; `A' rating...
- Puerto Rico GDB Denies Port Authority Plans Bond. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/3/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34087, p1
The article reports that Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico spokesman has denied a report that the Puerto Rico Ports Authority has planned to sell a bond by the end of June 2014.
- GDB completes $1.257 billion bonds sale. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;5/31/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the completion of a bond sale at Government Development Bank for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Provision of a budget for construction projects; Refinancing of the government's debt.
- GDB moving $350 million in year-end bonds. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;11/28/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p10
Reports on the total bond issues of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico and the Commonwealth Bond Syndicate. Refinancing issue for the Teodoro Moscoso bridge and for Puerto Rico Industrial Development Co.; Bond issues for Highway Authority and the Puerto Rico Infrastructure Authority.
- GDB issues $410M IN BONDS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;6/21/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p11
The article reports on the bonds issued by the Government Development Bank (GDB) of Puerto Rico amounting to 410 million dollars, aimed at refinancing debts at the Public Financing Corp.