N.Y. Comptroller H. Carl McCall
- New York comptroller joins Enron suit. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/28/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 54, p19A
Reports that State Comptroller H. Carl McCall has joined a civil lawsuit seeking to freeze the assets of numerous Enron Corp. executives and directors. Amount involved in the collapse of Enron; Allegations of security violations on officers of Enron.
- Calling for new habits. Feiden, Doug; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;12/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p6
Reports on the initial list of finance committee members for New York state comptroller H. Carl McCall's re-election campaign. Pledge to ban political contributions to state and local officials; Felix G. Rohatyn; Richard Jenrette; James E. Cayne; David C. Clapp.
- LI'$ fact$. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/18/96, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p1
Presents a quotation from New York State comptroller H. Carl McCall about the attitude of Long Island towards prospective investors.
- McCall talks budgets at Crain forum. // Crain's New York Business;3/3/97, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p36
Reports that H. Carl McCall, New York State Comptroller will be discussing the state and city budgets at a Crain's New York Business forum on March 12, 1997. Venue of the event which is co-sponsored by Chase Manhattan Bank and the New York City Partnership and Chamber of Commerce; Contact...
- N.Y. judge upholds H. Carl McCall's election as state comptroller. // Jet;5/31/93, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p11
Reports that a New York state judge has upheld the election of H. Carl McCall to fill the remainder of a term for state comptroller. Elected by Democrats in the New York State Legislature; First black to hold a statewide elective office; Election appealed by Republicans; More.
- Carl comes McCalling. Furman, Phyllis // Crain's New York Business;9/18/95, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p6
Reports that Carl McCall, who desires to be re-elected as comptroller of the state of New York, has organized a fund-raiser October 26, 1995.
- Comptrolling for dollars. Friedman, Roger D.; Landman, Beth // New York;10/30/95, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p23
Reports on the support of New York state Democrats for state Comptroller Carl McCall. Amount of money raised by McCall; McCall as the Democrat candidate against Governor George Pataki.
- McCall takes heat. Feiden, Douglas; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;8/23/93, Vol. 9 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the attack against New York State Comptroller H. Carl McCall for firing four senior managers and demoting a fifth in the fiscal office. Indications for Republicans of a free pass to the mayor; Ousting of career fiscal watchdogs for incoming deputy state comptroller Rosemary Scanlon...
- Late news. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;5/13/95, Vol. 86 Issue 19, p39
Cites New York State Comptroller H. Carl McCall's warning to City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani on his plans to run for mayor.