Caren Franzini, N.J. Economic Development Authority
- N.J. agency wraps up uniquely structured mental health deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p31
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority has closed a composite bond sale for the New Jersey Department of Human Services. Pooled-financing arrangement between the agencies; Backing for the issued bonds; Net worth of the bond issue.
- N.J. EDA OKs Treasury Action on Auction-Rate Debt. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/4/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32828, p4
The article reports that New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) allowed state Treasury officials to take action on auction-rate debt. Officials can support $1.38 billion of auction-rate securities by refinancing the debt into variable rate bonds. The debt is composed of $1.3 billion of...
- Pride of The Town. // Business News New Jersey;04/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the decision of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to remain in Trenton, New Jersey.
- EDA seeks input on upcoming tech fund. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
The article deals with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) solicitation of ideas on how it should model its Edison Innovation Tech Accelerator Initiative.
- N.J. Agency's Cigarette Tax Bonds Taken Off S & P's Negative Watch. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p7
The article reports on the action of credit ratings provider Standard & Poor's Corp. to remove the cigarette-tax revenue bonds of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority from its negative watch list. The cigarette tax bonds worth $1.46 billion was given by Standard & Poor a positive...
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Transit hub incentives nearing end of the tunnel. KITCHENMAN, ANDREW // njbiz;5/14/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the near end of the remaining funding for the Economic Development Authority's (EDA) Urban Transit Hub tax credit program in New Jersey.
- Caren Franzini Economic Development Authority. // njbiz;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p14
Profiles Caren Franzini, executive director of the Economic Development Authority of New Jersey. Responsibilities at the agency; Work experiences; Educational background.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.