James Poole, Office of Public Finance
- RBS and Old Mutual on lookout for acquisitions. // Money Marketing;8/14/2003, p7
Reports that Old Mutual investor relations director, James Poole has said that the company is looking at asset management as well as life insurance for a potential purchase as it looks to increase the amount that its subsidiaries are contributing to its overall business. Discussion of Old...
- James Poole on swaptions, advance refundings, and other tools for reducing New Jersey's debt burden. // Business News New Jersey;09/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p13
Presents an interview with New Jersey's debt manager James Poole on swaptions, advance refundings and other tools for reducing the state's debt burden. Bonds issued for New Jersey, the Transportation Trust Fund and the state building authority; Better debt products available.
- Kite opens its doors with James Pool as managing director. // Campaign (UK);02/13/98, Issue 7, p4
Reports that the Abbott Mead Vickers group is launching a direct marketing agency, with reference to the appointment of James Pool, as managing director. History on the company; When the company is expected to be officially launched.
- Pool, James. // Campaign (UK);2012 A List Supplement, p152
The article offers information on DLKW Lowe managing director James Pool, who is one of the "Campaign" magazine's A listers in 2012, including his inspiration, his personal style, and the best thing about his work.
- The taxman cometh. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Colorado Business Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p54
Presents an advice from James Poole of James F. Poole and Associates Inc. on how to consult a tax planner. Proficiency of tax planner in financial planning; Check references; Options in reducing taxes.
- Briefs. // Food Management;Jun2011, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p57
The article offers news briefs related to the food management industry in the U.S. including the appointment of James Pool as president of TurboChef, the acquisition of Rowland Coffee Roasters Inc. by J. M. Smucker Co., and the death of Wallace McCain, the co-founder of McCain Foods.
- Bozell chooses Pool to fill new direct role. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign (UK);04/09/99, Issue 14, p3
Focuses on Delaney Fletcher Bozell's recruitment of James Pool, a founding partner of the defunct Anthem, as its relationship director. Accounts that Pool will handle; Impact of Pool's arrival at the company.
- A Train Robbery in John Case's History. Wilson, R. Michael // Wild West;Aug2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
The article discusses the Cow Creek Canyon train robbery led by John Case and a couple of others. According to the article, Case, James W. Poole and Albert Poole were apprehended but only the first two were found guilty. After months of thoughtful contemplation, the judge released the two...
- N.J. Educational Facilities Authority Taps Ex-Public Finance Chief to Lead. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/9/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33413, p26
The article reports on the approval of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority on the appointment of James Stephen Poole to head the higher-educational bonding agency in New Jersey.