Budget Director Linda Hodgdon
- Q&A. Woodburn, Jeff // New Hampshire Business Review;1/14/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p3
An interview with New Hampshire Administrative Services Commissioner Linda Hodgdon is presented. She comments about her role in the government. She mentions that her responsibility is to ensure that factual information is available for decision-makers. She stresses the importance of being able...
- In Brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p7
The article offers news briefs related to business in New Hampshire. The Executive Council has taken the first step to remove state Banking Commissioner Peter Hildreth after he refused to resign over his oversight of Financial Resources Management. According to Administrative Services...
- Rich Sigel: The Man Behind the Curtain. // Business NH Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p38
The article profiles lawyer Rich Sigel. He works as the chief of staff of New Hampshire governor John H. Lynch and oversees the office staff, the process of choosing candidates to head leading agencies and policy development. Lynch states that Sigel's achievements include recruiting attorney...
- In Brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;2/13/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p7
The article offers several news updates in the U.S. Concord's Administrative Services Commissioner Linda Hodgdon has said that state revenues continue to fall below estimates for 2009. The rifle-maker Thompson Center Arms Co. has downsized the company with initial lay offs of 66 employees....
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.