Treasurer Georgie A. Thomas
- News In Brief: N.H. Treasurer Thomas Resigns. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p2
Reports on the resignation of New Hampshire treasurer Georgie Thomas. Professional background of Thomas; Appointment of interim treasurer.
- Ending tolls has a price, says New Hampshire Treasurer. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;09/01/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30469, p4
Reports on New Hampshire state Treasurer Georgie A. Thomas' warning on how efforts to end turnpike tolls could frighten the rating agencies and force the state to pay debt service costs. Ratings on the state's uninsured turnpike bonds; Consequences resulting from the elimination of turnpike...
- Treasurers change. // State Government News;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p8
Presents an update on the career changes and developments of state treasurers in the U.S. as of February 2002. Resignation of New Hampshire Treasurer Georgie Thomas; Retirement of Arkansas Treasurer Jimmie Lou Fisher; Appointment of John McCormac as state treasurer in New Jersey.
- Treasurers Honored at Annual Meeting. // State News (Council of State Governments);Aug2004, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p33
Presents information on the treasurers who were awarded at the annual conference of the National Association of State Treasurers and the College Savings Plans Network in Norfolk, Virginia. New Hampshire Treasurer Georgie Thomas; Nevada State Treasurer Brian Krolicki; Former Virginia State...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.