Steven Crosby, Executive Office of Administration and Finance
- Elected and appointed officials. // BusinessWest;Jun97 Resource Guide, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p60
Lists the elected and appointed government officials in Western Massachusetts in 1997. Includes Governor William Weld; US Senator Edward M. Kennedy; US Senator John F. Kerry.
- Elected and appointed officials. // BusinessWest;Jul96, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p24
Presents a directory of elected and appointed officials in Massachusetts. Includes William F. Weld; Michael R. Knapik; Anthony M. Scibelli; Charles D. Baker; Trudy Coxe.
- MassDOT Chief Seen Exiting Amid 'Big Dig' Fallout. Knapschaefer, Johanna // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/25/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 3, p12
The article announces the resignation of Massachusetts Secretary of Transportation Jeffrey Mullan.
- Planning officials. // BusinessWest;Jun97 Resource Guide, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p52
Presents a list of local government planning officials in Western Massachusetts in 1997. Includes Agawam; Amherst; Belchertown; Chicopee; Hadley.
- Contacts. // BusinessWest;Jun95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, 1995-1996 Resource Guide p4
Presents a directory of chambers of commerce, legislators, and government officials in the state of Massachusetts. Chambers of commerce; Governor's office; U.S. senators; State senators; U.S. representatives; State representatives.
- Farrell: First the Victory, Then the Wake-Up Call. Farrell, John Aloysius // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/22/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p17
The article comments on the issues that have influenced the voters to elect Scott Brown for a U.S. Senate seat in Massachusetts.
- Clarke Ups Crisis Expert To Presidency. Warner, Judy // Adweek New England Edition;09/13/99, Vol. 36 Issue 37, p4
Reports on the appointment of Brian Delaney as president of Clarke & Co. Career background; Responsibilities at Clark; Comments from Terry Clarke, the company's chief executive; Concerns about the independence of Clarke & Co.
- Senior MBTA official cites cost overruns for resignation. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30713, p27
Reports on the resignation of Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority planning director Hasty Evans citing cost overruns in some of the authority's projects. Claim that the South Boston Piers Transitway budget exceeded by nearly $200 million; Bypassing of good transportation projects because of the...
- Corrections. // Corrections Today;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p22
The article presents corrections to a report from the August/September 2012 issue regarding Massachusetts Department of Correction commissioner Luis S. Spencer.