Treasurer Denise Nappier
- Help Wanted in Connecticut: Proposals Sought for Financial Advisers, Counsel. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31339, p3
Reports the request issued by Treasurer Denise L. Nappier for financial advisers in Connecticut. List of programs needing financial advisers; Role of P.G. Corbin; Adviser for special tax obligation deals.
- NASP's Hall of Fame honors Wall Streeters. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p28
Focuses on the induction of public finance professionals William H. Hayden and Denise L. Nappier into the National Association of Securities Professionals' Wall Street Hall of Fame. Career backgrounds; Beneficiaries of the group's induction ceremony.
- CONNECTICUT: Treasurer Joins Hall of Fame. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p9
The article reports on the induction of Connecticut State Treasurer Denise Nappier into the Women's Hall of Fame of the state.
- Connecticut Consultants Use Eyed. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30743, p1
Reports that Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier has begun seeking disclosure from public finance firms about consulting fees they may have paid. Effects of consulting fees on the distribution of underwriting business on state deals; Uncovering of possible questionable practices.
- Connecticut Survey Finds Few Abuses. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p1
Reports that Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier has found no evidence that firms were generally misusing paid consultants in an effort to win business from her office. Management of the state's pension assets; Information compiled from investment-management companies.
- CONNECTICUT: Pension Funds Net 11.5%. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/5/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33956, p9
The article presents information on a report from Denise Nappier, Treasurer for Connecticut, which shows that the pension funds of Connecticut, known as the Connecticut Retirement Plans and Trust Funds, generated a preliminary investment return net of expenses of 11.5 percent for fiscal 2013.
- Connecticut Treasurer Wants Fixes at Teachers' Retirement Board. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;9/17/2014, p18
The article reports that Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier has ordered the Teachers' Retirement Board to fix its overdrawn disbursement account as of September 17, 2014.
- Connecticut Treasurer Wants Fixes at Teachers' Retirement Board. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p18
The article reports that Connecticut Treasurer Denise Nappier has urged the state Teachers' Retirement Board to address problems tackled in an audit of financial operations as of September 2014.
- Connecticut Gets $69M Extra from Unclaimed Property. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p30
The article focuses on a remark from Connecticut State Treasurer Denise Nappier on the 69 million-dollar deposit made by the state to its general fund following an excess from the projected collection of unclaimed property.