Gary Fullman, Delaware Transportation Authority
- The state of performance measurement in the capital budget development process. Morris, Matthew J. // Public Manager;Fall98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p59
Points out the absence of performance measurement in the capital budget development process. Lack of understanding of capital budgets and related activities; Available information on incorporating performance measurement in the operating budget process; Outlook for capital budget performance...
- Fixed capital investment rose 8.1% in Kazakhstan in January-October. Interfax // Kazakhstan General Newswire;11/13/2013, p1
ALMATY. Nov 13. INTERFAX-KAZAKHSTAN - In January-October 2013 fixed capital investment in Kazakhstan amounted to 4.534 trillion tenge (153.26/$1), a year-on-year increase of 8.1%, the State Agency for Statistics said.
- Future Debt Clouds MTA's $27.4B Plan. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p1
Reports on the proposed capital budget of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority to maintain and expand the public transit system in New York. Combination of money from federal, state and local governments; Issuance of bonds to help pay for the projects in the capital budget; Allocation of...
- Transit Briefs. // Railway Age;Jan2006, Vol. 207 Issue 1, p22
This article presents an update on the U.S. railroad industry, as of January 2006. Design and bid specifications for a new fleet of electric commuter rail cars for MTA Metro-North Railroad line in Connecticut have been completed. Denver Regional Transportation District General Manager Cal...
- Risk and Information Preferences in the Screening Stage of Experimental Capital Budgeting Decisions. Evans, Dorla A. // Financial Practice & Education;Spring/Summer93, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p29
Identifies risk and information preferences in the screening stage of capital budgeting decisions. Stages in capital budgeting; Literature on risk and information preferences.
- NEW YORK: Suffolk's Budget Shrinkage. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p9
The article reports on the capital budget of 12.9 million dollars proposed for 2013-2015 by executive Steve Bellone for Suffolk County, New York, which has declined by 21 percent from 2012.
- Gummer backs challenge funding after pilot success. Harding, David; Wild, Damian // Public Finance;12/20/96, p2
Informs the support of British Environment Secretary John Gummer for capital challenge after the success for allocations for mainstream capital projects. Advantage of capital challenge; Percent of bids granted credit approvals; Projects approved by the British government.
- Denver RTD on Its Way With $446M Deal. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;12/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33827, p1
The article informs that Regional Transportation District of Denver, Colorado is planning to issue 446.3 million U.S. dollars for a capital program that requires new resources to finish.
- Pennsylvania GO Sale Postponed Due to Impasse Over '04 Budget. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/27/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31748, p1
Reports on the postponement of the sale of the general obligation bonds of Pennsylvania due to the failure of the state Legislature to finalize a capital budget for fiscal 2004. Inclusions of refunding bonds; Authorization of commonwealth sale; Escalation of education spending.