Money Back Demanded as Spokane Garage Fails To Meet Goals
- Making the grade. Pearson, Clifford A. // Architectural Record;Jun1993, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p130
Features the Irving Avenue Parking Garage in Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, designer; Poured-in-place concrete framing; Egress towers; Frame, ramps, towers, and bridge as key elements; Silican fume in post-tensioned poured concrete; Varied amount of...
- Revised design proposed for parking garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p4
No abstract available.
- Ghostly garage. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Jul93, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p13
Features the recycled Romanesque facade of the Morissey Parking Garage. Electricity as an earlier topic of fascination; Original edifice built on Third Street and dubbed the Power Building; Fire gutting the wooden interior; Purchase by the Louisville Taxi Cab Co; Under the ownership of Jim and...
- An inviting alternative. Nesmith, Lynn // Southern Living;Apr97, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p222
Presents the garage design of Malcolm and Susan Goodridge that serves as a focal point on the property. Addition of sentimental imagery by the gable roof; Offer of easy access by a pull-down stairway within the garage; Provision of a convenient circular floor for traffic through the property by...
- A garage reborn as guest quarters. Whiteley, Peter O. // Sunset;May96, Vol. 196 Issue 5, p110
Reports that when Katharine and Dan Whelan has a guest to put up for the night, they placed them in their detached garage. What the detached garage serves as; Description of the detached garage; Glen Jarvis and Arleta Chang relations with the remodeling.
- Regulating the Dream... // Time;5/15/1972, Vol. 99 Issue 20, p29
The article focuses on the regulation in the Cincinnati suburb of Green Township which requires for the construction of two-car garages in the newly built houses as a solution to the cluttering automobiles in the streets.
- CITYDESK/NEWS. Prentice, George // Boise Weekly;9/4/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
The article presents information on demolition of the Knudsen House located at Franklin Street in Boise, Idaho in order to construct a 600-space parking garage on that land.
- Tester's notes. Prior, Matt // Autocar;2/12/2014, Vol. 279 Issue 6086, p25
The article offers the author's view on garages wherein most of them have insufficient space for storing modern automobiles.
- 2 Woodward plans proposed. // Crain's Detroit Business;08/25/97, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p32
States that West of Woodward Development Association would like the Detroit/Wayne County Stadium Authority to construct a parking multilevel parking garage. Design of the structure; Capacity of the garage; Evaluation of the options; Comments from Mike Druggan, co-chairman of the authority.