Los Angeles $1B DWP Priced for Retail; Munis Fade on Long End With Govies
- Los Angeles Water Tops Calendar Heavy With High-Quality Debt. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p38
Reports the release of power system revenue bonds by the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power in California. Aim of refinancing all outstanding debt; Maturation of current settlement bonds; Advantage of the solid management status of the company.
- LADWP to Sell $1.2B in Power Bonds As Part of Debt-Restructuring Plan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p39
Reports the sale of power bonds by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in California. Plan of restructuring debt service; Anticipation of increased bond volume; Affirmation of the Aa3 ratings of the bonds by Moody's Investor Service.
- Shock Therapy. Rimensnyder, Sara // Reason;Oct2001, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p16
Deals with the positive effect of electricity deregulation plan of California on the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power. Financial assets of the department as of October 2001; Details on how the plan works for the department; Contribution of general manager David Freeman on the turnaround...
- LADWP Completes Sale of Navajo Power Plant. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;6/23/2015, p26
The article reports on the sale of the share of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in the Navajo Generating Station by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti.
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p42
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. will be revised after the June 29, 2001 pricing. Six bonds that are eligible for pricing for inclusion to the index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p43
Presents information about municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total number of municipal bonds that were evaluated; Credit ratings of municipal bonds; Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated municipal bonds for their prices.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for October 26, 2001. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Highlights prices for general obligation bonds in the U.S. for October 26, 2001. Comparison in bonds rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc., Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Inc.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p46
Illustrates balances for bonds issued in the U.S. Actual price of the bonds; Sales price of the bonds.