One More Miracle to Work
- D.C. Treasurer Anthony Calhoun Quits for Private Sector. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p4
Reports on the resignation of N. Anthony Calhoun as Treasurer of Washington D.C. Agreement of Calhoun to stay on as an adviser in the city's treasury office until a successor is hired; Accomplishments of the treasurer in the Office of Finance and Treasury throughout the Office of the Chief...
- District of Columbia Appoints New Treasurer. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32316, p5
The article announces the appointment of Lasana Mack as the new treasurer of Washington D.C. according to the district's chief financial officer Natwar M. Grandhi. Mack has served as treasurer on an interim basis. He succeeds N. Anthony Calhoun who resigned as treasurer last summer. Mack had...
- Flood of talent met with demand. Gregory, Michael; Tempkin, Adam // Asset Securitization Report;2/5/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the demand for finance professionals in the U.S. Trend toward securitization; Foreign banks' employment of finance professionals; Development of structured-finance teams.
- Capital marketers. Evanson, David R. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p72
Gives advice on factors to consider when hiring a financial adviser. Avoidance of people who don't charge fees; Check on references of consultant; Implementation of an `out' clause when hiring.
- When to hire a financial whiz. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p32
Looks at when a company needs to hire a financial whiz to manage its finances. Information on Todd Fryhover, president of Sun Chief Marketing need for financial whiz; Details on Fryhover's experience; Comments from Fryhover; Background information on Sun Chief. INSET: When to bring your...
- Correspondent's Week. Craig, Margaret // Money Marketing;1/16/2003, p31
Chronicles a week in the life of a pensions manager in Great Britain. Daily routine; Work activities; Notable activities.
- People News. Forde, Arnella J.; Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;1/27/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the resignation and appointment of several financial executives in the U.S. as of January 27, 2003.
- All work and no play... Percival-Straunik, Lindsay // Director (00123242);Sep97, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p26
States that most of Britain's financial directors will be working in the summer of 1997, instead of taking a holiday according to a survey. Who conducted the survey; Reference to saying `All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'
- Working together: Finance professionals in the public and private sectors. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Nov96, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p59
Features the Career Exchange Scheme intended to provide an opportunity for senior finance managers from within the National Health Service (NHS) and other British industrial sectors of employment to exchange roles for a specified limited period. Sponsorship by Employers' Group and the NHS...