Atlanta's ValuBond Hooks $15 Million in Investment Round
- In Brief. // American Banker;6/9/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 111, p8
Reports on developments concerning investment products in the United States as of June 9, 2000. Internet start-up fixed-income products trading company, ValuBond.com Inc.'s success in signing up Charles Schwab & Co. as its first client; Frederick Underwriters Inc.'s purchase of Central Maryland...
- LabMorgan Start-Ups Get Boost. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;8/14/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 156, p4
Reports the purchasing agreements of LabMorgan with major technological companies in the U.S. Access of portfolio companies to the resources of the companies; Reduction of the operating costs; Establishment of link for vital resources.
- Electronic Commerce: 60 Tech Start-Ups Plug In Using JPM Chase Network. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;8/16/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 158, p17
Reports the introduction of the LabMorgan Network program by LabMorgan company in the U.S. Function of the program; Production of savings on the hardware and software of the company by the program; Officers involve in the development of the program.
- ValuBond Upgrades Its Platform With an Eye on Efficiency. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p6
Reports that ValuBond Co., online bond trading company based in Atlanta, Georgia has upgraded its platforms for improving trading efficiency. Details of upgradation in the municipal functions trading platform; Simplification made in the process of receiving orders; Provision for live trading of...
- JPM Chase Winds Down LabMorgan Experiment. Costanzo, Chris // American Banker;10/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 205, p1
Reports the reorganization of LabMorgan, a unit from J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. in New York, New York. Focus on working as a support group for the company; Designation of executives; Reasons for the change in service; Dismissal of employees.
- J.P. Morgan Announces Tech Partner Program. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;8/20/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p9
Reports the development of LabMorgan Networks, a program to leverage synergies with major technology vendors by LabMorgan. Features of the program; Selection of Ameet Patel as chief technology officer; Partnership of LabMorgan with Chase Manhattan Bank.
- LABMORGAN FOCUSES ON 'RESULTS.'. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;03/12/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
Reports that the J.P. Morgan Chase will launch an enhanced version of its LabMorgan unit, which is a combination of electronic-finance efforts. Functions and missions of the LabMorgan; Members of the LabMorgan management; Total deals and investments handled by the unit.
- Two e-finance heads better than one. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;03/19/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the contribution of Nic Rohatyn and Denis O'Leary to the electronic commerce venture of finance company, LabMorgan. Expansion of the investment portfolio; Commitment to investment banking with parent company J.P. Morgan Chase and Co.
- On-Line Trading: SunGard Partners With ValuBond's Fixed-Income Platform. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p6
Reports that information technology solutions company SunGuard Financial Networks will utilize ValuBond Inc.'s trading platform to provide direct access to fixed-income trading for customers of its SunGuard Transaction Network. Impact of the agreement on the company ValuBond; Facilities...