Green Bay Assembles 'First-Rate Team' To Orchestrate Bond Sale for Stadium
- Green Bay Packers, Officials Make Progress on Stadium Pact. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30856, p5
Reports that the Wisconsin Assembly was expected to approve a modified renovation plan for Green Bay's Lambeau Field Stadium on March 23, 2000. Framework for local agreement; Concerns raised by local officials despite swift action expected by the Assembly; Amendments made to the renovation...
- Sales Tax Would Preserve Venerable Lambeau Field Name. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/17/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31058, p3
Reports on Green Bay, Wisconsin Mayor Paul Jadin's plan that would ask counties to voluntarily enact sales tax to raise money for the early retirement of bonds issued to renovate the Green Bay Packers' football stadium. Goal to preserve the Lambeau Field name; Naming rights deal between the...
- Wisconsin Report Looks at GOs for Basketball Arena. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Annual income taxes Wisconsin receives from Milwaukee Bucks basketball players and team employees would cover repayment of $150 million of 20-year state general obligation backed bonds for a new stadium, according to the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau.
- The day Sarge saved Milwaukee's field from seagulls. // Landscape Management;Apr96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6G
Reports on the use of dogs to chase geese off the Milwaukee County Stadium, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Narration of the incident; Damages suffered by the stadium from the geese; Alternatives used to solve the geese problems.
- Frozen in time. Howard, Johnette // Sports Illustrated;01/13/97, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p70
Focuses on Lambeau Field, the football stadium of the Green Bay Packers football team. The history of the stadium which has made it a Green Bay, Wisconsin landmark for four decades; Comments from Packers president and chief executive officer Bob Harlan; The loyalty of the fans; The 1967...
- The sod squad. Polomski, Bob; Wesley, Trish // Horticulture;Nov97, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p14
Explains why the grass at the Lambeau Field Stadium in Green Bay, Wisconsin held together during a National Football Conference Championship game, after it had been resodded four days before January, 1997. Indication that the Duraturf Service Corporation installed the sod; How the sod was...
- A Farewell to Suds. Schulz, Max // American Spectator;Nov2000, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p94
Highlights the demolition of Milwaukee County Stadium in Wisconsin. Reason for the demolition; Description of the stadium; Construction of the Miller Park stadium.
- Natural gas comes to Lambeau Field. Kiefer, Michael; Johansson, Karl // American Gas;Oct97, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the installation of a natural gas-fired hot-water system at the Lambeau Field Stadium of the Green Bay Packers football team in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Mechanism of operation and efficiencies of the boilers used for the heating system; Division of the playing field into zones according...
- Green Bay-Brown County Board Ready With Packers Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/17/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31119, p32
Reports on the plan of the board overseeing the renovation of Green Bay, Wisconsin's Lambeau Field to sell fixed-rate bonds and floating-rate paper in a deal that will wrap up public financing for the project. Amount of bonds to be issued; State Board of Commissioners of Public Land Trust's...