- Trade. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p136
Focuses on trade in the United States, with information on exports and imports. Leading exports and imports in monetary value; America's leading trading partners; Reasons why Americans purchase products from other countries; Information on how countries can develop a trade deficit.
- The revised Uniform Commercial Code changes unsecured creditors' rights in sales and secured... Brinkman, Daren R. // Business Credit;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p34
Examines the revised Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) in the United States. Information on changes made to the UCC; Impact of the revised UCC on trade creditors; Examination of changes in the principles of secured transactions.
- Biz buzz. Lusky, Heather; Lusky, Mark // ColoradoBiz;Apr99, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p29
Presents news briefs on business in the United States. Campaign of Johnson County, Kansas to lure business from the Denver, Colorado area; Advice on long-distance rates; What the National Coalition on Ergonomics represents.
- On the Economy. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/11/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p33
Focuses on issues and factors affecting business in the United States. Competition; Internet industry; Global economy; Merger and acquisition activity.
- Trade -- two -- way or no way. White, Michael D. // World Trade;Apr98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p8
Discusses how the United States sells and buys goods to and from other countries all over the world. Uniqueness of the United States in its approach to two way trade; Factor which is the real cause of the Great Depression of the 1920s.
- Last Questions. // Fast Company;Aug2002, Issue 61, p108
Presents questions related to the business sector of the U.S.
- If business is a game, smile while you play. DAUTEN, DALE // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, pA26
Opinion. Focuses on a serious problem being faced by businesses in the United States. History of the epidemic of business seriousness; Information on a survey of business owners.
- APICS Index Up To 53.5 in Oct. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31008, p2
Reports on the APICS business outlook index in the United States in October 2000.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Mixed. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p2
Reports on the business activity index in the United States for July 2001.