What High-Yield Debt?
- $12.1 million refunding deal should keep Maryland investors satisfied. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30255, p9
No abstract available.
- Seeking Shelter From the Storm in Munis. Legomsky, Joanne // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, Mutual Funds p18
Focuses on investment in Treasury bonds in the United States. Fallibility of the U.S. equity markets; Earnings of corporate bonds; Bonds versus funds.
- Biggest Bond Portfolios: 1995-99. // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p34
Presents a chart related to the biggest bond portfolios in the United States in the first half of 2000.
- $1B California Deal Draws Mixed Reactions From Fund Managers. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p1
Reports the reaction of fund managers to the sale of general obligation bonds by the state of California. Attitude of the state treasurer toward the sale; Comment of investment advisers on the bond sale; Projects intended for the bond proceeds.
- Denver Aquarium Expected to Miss Payment on Bond Interest. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/16/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31181, p3
Indicates the possibility that investors who hold bonds issued by the Colorado Educational and Cultural Authority on behalf of the Ocean Journey aquarium in Denver will not see an interest payment in July 2001. Efforts of the aquarium board to find funds to cover debt service; Availability of...
- Austin Plans Slightly Bigger Issue To Cover a Laundry List of Needs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p3
Reports on Austin, Texas' plans to issue bonds on August 30, 2001, to fund capital projects. Features of the bond deal; Examples of projects to be funded using proceeds from the deal.
- Placement Ratio. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Reports on percentage of the dollar volume of weekly issues that was placed with permanent investors during a week in the U.S.
- Biggest Bond Portfolios: 1996-2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p39
Presents information related to bond portfolios with various banks in the U.S. from 1996-2000. Bank with the biggest portfolio in 2000; Bonds held by New York City-based Citibank in the year 1999; Rank of the bank with the lowest investments in bonds in 1998.
- Birmingham GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p29
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds for capital improvement projects in Birmingham, Alabama. List of projects recommended by the City Council; Release of Go bond referendum; Value of bonds issued.
- Chicago Charter School System Offers $16M of Triple-B Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/5/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31401, p32
Reports the sale of tax-exempt investment-grade bonds by the Chicago Charter School Foundation Project in Illinois. Security of the bonds; Operation of the borrowers in four campuses; Academic performance of the school.