On Q4 Revenue Gains, Lower Losses, ECollege.com Predicts Profitability
- eCollege.com Plans To Reach Profitability In 2001, A Year Early. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p5
Reports on the plans of eCollege.com to reach profitability in 2001 rather than in 2002, according to chief executive officer Oakleigh Thorne.
- eCollege.com Drops 2001 Revenue Projections, Aims At Campus Market. // Educational Marketer;01/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the revenue-growth expectations of eCollege.com for 2001.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;5/14/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p8
Reports the revenue of the higher education provider ECollege in Denver, Colorado.
- Blackboard, eCollege Grow Revenue in Q1, but Blackboard Breaks Margin Trends with Op. Loss. // Educational Marketer;6/5/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the financial performances of two companies, course management provider Blackboard Inc. and teaching platform provider eCollege.Com Inc., in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2006. Blackboard's revenue increased to 37.7 million dollars, up 21.9 percent from the same period...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/4/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of eCollege.com in 2006 in Denver, Colorado. The company accounted a revenue increase of 16% or $30.6 million from the same quarter of 2005. The gross of its enrollment section, Datamark, has an increase of $17.6 million, while the e-learning...
- K-12 Supplemental, Higher Education E-Learning Shows Improvement In First Half Of 2004. // Educational Marketer;8/16/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the financial results of educational publishing companies in the U.S. as of the first semester of 2004. Factors augmenting the profit growth of eCollege.com; Decline in the revenue incurred by Reed Elsevier PLC; Total profit generated by Haights Cross Communications Inc.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/16/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that Chicago, Illinois-based teaching platform provider and enrollment marketer eCollege Co. projects company revenue growth of 18 to 21 percent to $121 to $124 million in 2006. The company's operating income is projected to increase 45 to 57 percent to between $18.5 to $20...
- ECOLLEGE.COM EXPANDS CONTRACT WITH ILLINOIS VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL. // District Administration;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p16
Reports the contract extension of eCollege.com for the Illinois Virtual High School for the online courses. Establishment of K-12 market in the higher education; Development of the online courses; Organization of the state teachers in the online education.
- Ecollege.com Increases Offerings With New Content Providers. // Educational Marketer;10/11/99, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the online service provided by Ecollege.com that allows universities to put individual classes or their entire course offerings online.