Prometric Buys Stake In ExamSoft, Expanding Electronic Testing Reach
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/30/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the instructional materials industry in the U.S. which include Elsevier BV's nursing and health professional digital books, the release of Examsoft Worldwide Inc.'s mobile application, and McGraw-Hill Education's LearnSmart adaptive learning program.
- WHAT'S NEW: software & online. // Tech & Learning;Nov2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p46
The article offers brief information on several educational technology tools and software including ExamSoft Worldwide Inc.'s AssessmentTA software, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's Collection 2015 program, and Edgenuity's instructional services.
- ENSURING ACADEMIC INTEGRITY. Mills-Senn, Pamela // University Business;Jun2015, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p24
The article focuses on steps taken by U.S. colleges to protect academic integrity. It mentions views of the proctoring services provider ProctorU's chief executive officer (CEO) Don Kassner on areas related to protecting academic integrity such as concern of administration and faculty about...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.