No Easy Ride
- Automobile Parts and Bodies Manufacturing. Wang Chung-chin // TIER Industry Report - Automobile Parts & Bodies Manufacturing;7/9/2014, p1
The article reports on the automobile parts and bodies manufacturing industry as of July 9, 2014. Topics discussed include the increase output and sales, exports and imports, and the decrease in sales of automotive brake systems and components. Also mentioned are the industry outlook for the...
- Tong Yang plans $38 million plant. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;12/22/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the plans of Tong Yang Group Limited to open its first automotive plant in North America by June 1998. Information on Tong Yang's plans; How the plant will be organized.
- NSF Certifies First Steel Fender under its NSF Automotive Replacement Parts Certification Program. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Apr2012, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the certification of NSF International, an automotive testing and certification organization, to its first steel fender under the NSF Automotive Collision Replacement Certification Program. It mentions that the programs also provides tests and certificates on other...
- Visteon invests in China plants. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/25/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p16
The article reports that Visteon Corp. has added three manufacturing ventures in China, including its first lighting operation. The lighting venture, Visteon TYC Auto Lamps Co., is owned jointly by Visteon and Taiwan's TYC Brother Industrial Co. It will be in the east China city of Changzhou,...
- Confidential. // Automotive News Europe;08/14/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p11
Provides news relevant to the automotive industry in Europe as of August 14, 2000. Supermarket supertrolley from Lotus; Estimated number of cars that Austria's car dealer sold in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2000; United Kingdom's automobile parts supplier which has a positive future.
- US sales boost EU suppliers. Snyder, Jesse; Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p22
Reports on how European automobile suppliers took advantage of the growing North American vehicle production in 2002 to boost global sales, as of April 2003. Top ten European suppliers; Details on the North American growth rate; Impact on automobile manufacturers.
- Russia struggles to improve its suppliers. Moran, Tim // Automotive News Europe;4/7/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p28
Reports on the absence of automotive parts suppliers to help build the automobile industry in Russia, as of April 2003. Challenges facing the acquisition of suppliers by local carmakers; Reaction of Russian consumers to the arrival of used Asian cars; Overview of the local car industry.
- Successful marketing programs return. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1993, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the marketing programs of the National Automobile Parts Association (NAPA) for 1993. Integration of retail oriented programs under the Six Pack Program; National Circular Program; Pro-Installer and Real Deals; Heavy Duty Deals; Body Shop Buys.
- Hahn buys AutoWorks; APS goes public. // Automotive Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p12
Reports on developments in the automotive aftermarket industry in the United States as of December 1993. Hahn Automotive Warehouse's acquisition of AutoWorks Holdings from Northern Retail Corp.; APS Holding Corp.'s announcement of its public offering; Other financial news in the automotive...