Young at Heart
- Bharti Airtel to sell 3,500 mobile masts in Africa. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Indian operator Bharti Airtel has agreed to sell-off 3,500 mobile masts across six African countries to telecoms infrastructure player Eaton Towers.
- 8 out of 13 top executives leave Bharti after Gopal Vittal becomes CEO. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;1/5/2014, p1
The article announces that three-fifths of the top executives of Indian telecommunications company Bharti Airtel Ltd. have the left the firm over the past nine months to 2014 including chief executive Sanjay Kapoor who was replaced by Gopal Vittal in April 2014.
- Airtel's India boss quits. // Flare (Pakistan);1/15/2013, p75
The article announces that Sanjay Kapoor has resigned as chief executive officer (CEO) of Bharti Airtel Ltd.'s key Indian and South Asia unit.
- Bharti airtel CEO Sanjay Kapoor Quits. // Dataquest;2/15/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p86
The article announces the resignation of Sanjay Kapoor as chief executive officer (CEO) of Bharti Airtel for India and South Asia.
- Airtel-Vodafone appoints CTO. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
The joint mobile venture between Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, Airtel-Vodafone, has appointed industry veteran David Fowler as chief technical officer.
- Safaricom and Airtel set to acquire Yu. // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Kenya's leading operator Safaricom and Bharti Airtel's subsidiary in the country have reportedly made a joint bid to acquire Essar Communications owned Yu, industry regulators said yesterday.
- Bharti Airtel completes submarine upgrade with Ciena. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Network specialist Ciena has upgraded Bharti Airtel's i2i submarine network, which spans from India to Singapore.
- Bharti Airtel May List Tower Unit to Raise $1B. // India -- West;8/5/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 37, pB4
The article reports on the plan of telecommunication services provider Bharti Airtel Ltd. to sell 10 percent of its tower unit, Bharti Infratel Ltd.
- Airtel launches 50% daily data cashback offer for mobile customers. // Telecom Tiger;10/30/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of Indian telecommunication company Bharti Airtel Ltd. to roll-out irresistible data benefits for mobile customers.