- McDonald's Chairman Andrew McKenna Keynotes 2012 Midwest ACG Capital Connection. FLYNN, MARY KATHLEEN // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/29/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
The article reports that McDonalds Inc. Chairman Andrew McKenna will deliver the keynote address at the 2012 Midwest Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Capital Connection on October 23. McKenna is also called St. Andrew of the Boardroom due to his diplomatic style. He is a recipient of the...
- McDonald's: A Prime Example of Corporate Culture. Salvá-Ramírez, Mary-Angie // Public Relations Quarterly;Winter 95/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p30
This article examines the corporate culture practiced by McDonald's Corp. following the organizational components adopted by its of founder Ray Kroc in 1955 in the U.S. Kroc wanted to build a restaurant system that would be known for food of consistently high quality and uniform methods of...
- Nice ads, McD's, but that theme not what you want. Garfield, B. // Advertising Age;2/24/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p53
States that there are two kinds of McDonald's advertising: one kind makes you smile and feel all warm inside, and the other kind makes you want to puke. Leo Burnett USA has found the narrow line in between the two kinds of advertising, with `Perfect Season.' 90-second tribute to peewee...
- McDonald's sets Expresses in N.Y. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/31/94, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p1
Reports that McDonald's Corp. plans to blitz New York City with its Express restaurants to increase its presence and cope with an improving real estate market.
- McDonald's hopes to rule roost with new chicken promotion. Whalen, Jeanne // Crain's Chicago Business;10/2/95, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p35
Reports that McDonald's Corp. is going after its competitors' chicken sales. Advertising for Chicken McNuggets and McGrilled Chicken Sandwich; Share of chicken sandwiches in Wendy's International Inc.'s revenues; Creation by DDB Needham Chicago of the `Two Guys' chicken ads.
- McDonald's must reheat discounts. Waters, Jennifer // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p4
Reports that executives at McDonald's Corporation will review its 55-cent nationwide sandwich campaign which has caused confusion among customers. Cause of the confusion; Information on how the sandwich program works; Comments from McDonald's USA's Brad Hall, senior vice-president of marketing.
- Has anyone suggested perhaps nuking them? Waters, Jennifer // Crain's Chicago Business;05/19/97, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p2
Discusses the plans by McDonald's Corporation to dump about 30,000 microwaves from its operations. Features of the microwaves; Suggestions as to what can possibly be done with the microwaves.
- McD's changes executive recipe. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;07/14/97, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p24
Presents information on restructuring plans by MacDonald's Corporation. Reorganization of the business into five geographic regions.
- McDonald's Corp. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;08/25/97, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p54
States that after spending an estimated $100 million in promotion of its Arch Deluxe sandwich, McDonald's Corporation will be reassessing the sandwich's place on the menu. What contributed to the reassessment; Information on the options available.