N.J.'s Lonegan Files Injunction Against $500M in School Bonds
- Conn. tries to force hospital to keep inpatient services. // Modern Healthcare;9/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p28
Reports that an injunction to prevent Winsted Memorial Hospital from closing its acute-care unit without court approval, is being sought by the state of Connecticut. Lawsuit filed in the state Superior Court against the hospital; Information on the hospital.
- 7th Circuit mulls adult-business laws. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p15
The article discusses the investigation by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals regarding a decision of a Southern Indiana judge to grant a preliminary injunction that stopped Indianapolis from enforcing a 2002 ordinance that regulates adult-business hours.
- Judge grants injunction on H-2B program rule. // Greenhouse Management;May2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p68
The article reports that a temporary injunction to prevent the implementation of the H-2B program rule has been issued by a Florida judge.
- National Parks, San Juan playing with fire in Punto Verde case. VÉLEZ, EVA LLORÉNS // Caribbean Business;9/22/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p37
The article reports on the ruling of a judge whether to grant Punto Verde Ecological Park an injunction to stop San Juan, Puerto Rico from proceeding with the eviction after it passed a resolution that orders the Park to turn over to the Luis MuÃ±oz MarÃn Park.
- Opponents Kick Off Campaign Against Wake County, N.C., Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the opposition of the Wake County Taxpayers Association against a bond request for schools and libraries in Wake County, North Carolina. Allocation of bond proceeds for school projects; Issuance of debt for school construction; Allocation of triple-A rating from major credit agencies.
- School board refinances bonds. // Las Vegas Business Press;09/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p19
No abstract available.
- NEW MEXICO: School GOs OK'd Amid Snow. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33463, p7
The article reports on the effort of voters to endure a snowstorm for the approval of the 14 million dollars of general obligation bonds for the Ruidoso Municipal School District 3 in New Mexico.
- Seattle bond fails. // Education Week;12/7/94, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the failure of Seattle, Washington to pass the $332 school-construction bond.
- WISP Bond Issue May 12th Vote "No!" // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The author looks at the bond issues related to the $20,000,000 proposal by the WISD administrators in Whitney, Texas.