- Arizona Agency on Tight Schedule to Nail Down Cards Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the selection of site for the construction of the Arizona Cardinals stadium. Issuance of revenue bonds; Absence of constructing in an Indian reservation; Realization of the development plan.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Prepares Sale for Cincinnati Reds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p5
Reports on the plan of Hamilton County, Ohio to sell 275 million dollars of bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium. Structure of the bonds; Payment plans.
- St. Louis Lawmakers Hope Governor Will Endorse Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p36
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the construction of a stadium for the Saint Louis Cardinals in Saint Louis, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Payment terms.
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the progress of the proposed $ 580 million renovation of Chicago's Soldier Field after the Chicago Plan Commission endorsed the proposal despite objections of local and federal bank officials. Officials responsible for the renovation plans; Details of the overall financing package;...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the plans of Minnesota-based baseball team Minnesota Twins for construction of a $ 300 million stadium that would be financed by the team. Bond issue involved in the plan; Provision of an interest-free loan by Saint Paul, Minnesota; Introduction of a bill related to the bond issue of...
- Vote Due on K.C. Stadiums. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p1
The article reports on the vote of Jackson, Missouri legislators for the final stadium development plan of Major League Baseball's Kansas City Royals and the Kansas City Chief of the National Football League. The project will be financed by tax increases outlined in an April 4, 2006 referendum....
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p27
Reports developments related to the bonds in the U.S. Worth of revenue bonds allocated for the construction of stadium in Phoenix, Arizona; Reaction on the use of bond proceed in purchasing commemorative paperweights in Kansas; Efforts of the city council of Austin to pool funds for the...
- Know thy enemy. Bischoff, Glenn // Urgent Communications;Jun2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
The author reflects on the issue of spending U.S. taxpayers' money to invest in the construction of stadiums. Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota reportedly cost about 390 million dollars while the Yankee Stadium cost 1.5 billion dollars. The total cost of stadiums in New York stands at about...
- New York's ESDC to Hear Jets Stadium Plan in Special Meeting. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p3
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.'s board meeting to discuss general project plan for the construction of a football stadium for the New York Jets in Manhattan. Plans to form a corporation to sell bonds to fund the proposed stadium; Importance of the stadium to New York City's bid for...