Steven White leaves J. P. Morgan for Morgan Stanley
- MSDW Restructures Retail Sales. // On Wall Street;Apr99, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the sales and branch management restructuring of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter following the retirement of its national sales director, Robert J. Dwyer in April 1999. Split of Dwyer's national territory among three divisional directors; Appointment of sales directors; Remarks on Dwyer's...
- Davis Nabs CTO Slot at Morgan Online. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;03/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
Highlights the appointment of Darrel Davis as chief technology officer at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Online. Responsibilities of Davis in his position; Previous position held; Exciting aspects of the promotion for Davis; Web site integration plans of the company and the responsibilities of...
- Online CTO adds old-line broker's IT. Stirland, Sarah // Securities Industry News;06/21/99, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p1
Focuses on the appointment of John McIlwaine as Morgan Stanley Dean Witter's executive vice president and chief technical officer (CTO) for the firm's full-service retail brokerage unit. MacIlwaine's former job; Responsibilities entailed with the job; Company background; MacIlwaine's profile.
- Morgan Stanley Hires Two to Beef Lip Housing, Higher Ed. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;5/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32373, p7
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has added a pair of executive directors to its public finance investment banking effort to build up a housing finance business and strengthen its presence in the higher education sector in the U.S. Ken Rogozinski and Lorrie Dupont are assigned to develop...
- UBS' Powers Joins Morgan Wealth Management Unit. // Money Management Executive;7/17/2006, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the appointment of John Powers as manager for Morgan Stanley and Co. Inc.'s wealth management group in Rochester, New York. Powers will oversee 70 financial advisers in three branch offices and report to John Egan, Great Lakes district manager. According to Egan, Powers'...
- McArthur appointed executive VP at Gucci. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/8/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 26, p2
Reports that former Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. managing director James McArthur has joined Gucci Group NV as executive vice president and director of strategy and acquisitions. Tasks and responsibilities to be carried out by McArthur under his new appointment.
- Void at top puts Morgan in Jeopardy. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;6/20/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports that last week's announcement that Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. around was to get rid of chief executive Philip Purcell would retire sometime before next March with no successor in sight, has only increased the level of discord at the firm. Morgan Stanley has been at war with...
- Executive Changes. LEE, W.A. // American Banker;6/27/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 123, p24
Reports on executive changes at United States banks and financial services companies, as of June 2000. PrimeStreet Corp.; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.; USAA Federal Savings Bank.
- Securities Co-Heads at Morgan Stanley. // American Banker;9/26/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 185, p2
Reports on Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.'s naming of Stephan Newhouse and Vikram Pandit co-presidents and chief operating officers of its institutional securities group. Pandit's focus on tradings, sale and infrastructure; Newhouse's concentration on investment banking and international...