DuPage County, Ill., to Issue $216 Million
- Phoenix Residents to Decide $753.9M Bond Package Today. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p3
Reports the resident authorization on the use of general obligation bond to fund economic development projects in Phoenix, Arizona. Enumeration of general obligation bond proposals; Optimism on the approval of the propositions; Overview of the amount of approved bond proposals.
- Bevy of Projects Will Reap Benefits Of L.A.'s $201 Million GO Offering. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p6
Focuses on the obligation bonds proposed by the City of Los Angeles to finance capital projects in San Francisco, California. Features of the bond proposal; Allocation for land acquisition, design cost and paramedic facilities; Vision to sell the rest of the bond.
- Election results. Tracy, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30845, p25
Lists election results on local bond measures in the United States. Includes White Pine SD, Milan Area SD and Conneaut Area City SD; Date of approved and defeated local bond measures; Types of improvement programs proposed for each local bonds.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;03/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30845, p26
Presents a chart on local bond calls and redemptions in the United States. Local bonds of California, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin; Companies involved in the development projects allocated by local bonds; Issuance date of the local bonds.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p22
Presents a chart on bond calls and redemptions in the United States. Includes bonds of Shaler Area School District, Port of Port Arthur Navigation District and Germantown School District; Information on paying agent, registrar and trustee; Status of callers; Kinds of development projects...
- Lake Forest Lender Taps Treasury on $100M Bond Issue. YU, JANE // Orange County Business Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p4
The article focuses on the bond debt issue of the lender in Lake Forest, California by the U.S. Department of the Treasury which use on projects in low-income and underserved areas as part of the Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Bond Guarantee Program.
- A Conduit for Labor. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p41
Reports that Montgomery County, Maryland, has served as a conduit issuer on $30 million in variable-rate economic development revenue bonds on behalf of the George Meany Center for Labor Studies at the National Labor College in Silver Spring.
- Control That Commission. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p35
Reports on the proposal of comptroller Nancy Wyman for the creation of a committee that would give greater investigation to bond projects pending authorization and projects previously approved but not yet funded in Connecticut. Need for the state of a better monitoring and identification of...
- Anne Arundel Bans. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p35
Reports on the planned multi-million bond sale of Anne Arundel County for the down payment of the county's bond anticipation note program and financing of various projects in Maryland.