Moody's Downgrades L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai to A3 From A2
- Moody's downgrades Cedars-Sinai center. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30706, p32
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s downgrade of outstanding health care revenue bonds issued for Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Reasons for the downgrade.
- Fitch: Cedars-Sinai Rating Boosted to AA-Minus. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;2/10/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Fitch Ratings has upgraded the rating on Cedars Sinai Medical Center's outstanding debt to AA-minus from A-plus and revised its outlook to stable from positive affecting $1 billion in debt.
- Cedars may form data subsidiary, HMO. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;1/23/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif. has formed a data-processing subsidiary called Optimatrix Health Solutions. Proposed hospital-based HMO tentatively called Cedars-Sinai Health System HMO; Origin of the formation of the HMO; Order by the California Department of...
- L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai to lease 2 hospitals, according to union. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;09/22/97, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p4
Reports that a letter of intent to lease two of its hospitals has been signed by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a not-for-profit hospital in Los Angeles, California. Identification of the hospitals to leased; Comments from Tom O'Connor, spokesman for Local 399 of the Service Employees...
- CAPITAL PLANNING: COMPETING IN THE MARKETPLACE. Sandrick, Karen // Trustee;Mar2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the formulation of a capital plan by Cedars Sinai Health System in Los Angeles, California. Increase of patient volumes and bed shortages; Enhancement of the administrative functions of hospital trustees; Installation of automated guided-vehicle system for distributing materials. ...
- The Handwriting's on the Wall. // People's Medical Society Newsletter;Aug2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on the handwriting class offered by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, for its medical staff to reduce the number of medication errors caused by bad handwriting.
- Listening to Patients. // AHA News;01/25/99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p2
Focuses on how Cedars Sinai Health System in Los Angeles, California monitors its patient services. Encouragement of patient feedback; Impact of the system on patient satisfaction; Information on access to staff and services provided.
- Cedars-Sinai chief exec announces resignation. de Lafuente, Della // Modern Healthcare;1/10/94, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the departure of Sheldon S. King as president and chief executive officer of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. Remarks from company official; Unavailability of King for comment; Selection of Thomas M. Prisele as replacement.
- FLATTER ABS THROUGHâ€¦ MASSAGE? BURKE, BRITTANY // Redbook;Feb2011, Vol. 216 Issue 2, p73
The article focuses on the benefits of a 45-minute massage, experienced by volunteers at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, which include lower levels of stress hormone Cortisol, and reduction in excess fat on stomach.