Lobbyists Try to Obtain Funds for Florida's School Construction Needs
- MISD status quo, bond approved. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);5/14/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p1A
The article reports that the voters in Malakoff Independent School District (MISD) had reelected incumbent members of the school board Todd LaRue and Belinda Garrison Brownlow and also approved a 4.9 million U.S. dollar bond issue for the expansion of elementary campuses in Texas.
- Seattle seeks voter approval of $695 million construction plan. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;11/8/2012, p1
The article reports on the ballot measures to be voted upon in February 2013, namely, proposal of the Seattle School Board for a 695 million U.S. dollars construction and a 552 million U.S. dollars operation levy based on an article from "The Seattle Times."
- Fruitvale School Board discusses construction and inancial report. Underwood, Rusty // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/24/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 43, p1
The article offers information on the regular session of the Fruitvale, Texas Independent School Board of Trustees to discuss about the construction of the old building which serves as storage containing tables, desks, and chairs.
- Iowa district will replace 86-year-old elementary school. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;1/17/2013, p2
The article focuses on the decision of the Muscatine School Board in Iowa to construct a two-story building at the cost of 9.9 million U.S. dollars for replacing the 86-year old Jefferson Elementary School Building.
- Building report due in January. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);9/21/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 38, p1A
The article reports that Malakoff Independent School District Board of Trustees has decided to give the Malakoff Historical Commission until January 2008 to try and line up finding to renovate the building, commonly known as the Old Rock Building in Malakoff, Texas.
- Correction. // Wilson County News;5/25/2016, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p4A
A correction to the article â€œâ€œFalls City Independent School District (ISD)'s new K-12 building almost complete" that was published in the May 18, 2016 issue is presented, regarding the change in name of school board trustee.
- Report says BSF schemes may be unfit for the future. Millett, Carol // Contract Journal;3/28/2007, Vol. 437, p7
The article reports on the Manifesto for Learning Environments: A Call to Action report by the British Council for School Environments and the British Educational Suppliers Association about the Building Schools for the Future project in Great Britain. This report warns that unless key issues...
- Millions spent on school construction annually. // Concrete Construction;Jan2006, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p25
The article reports on the result of the survey, conducted by FMI Corp. and Council for Education Facilities Planners International, showing that school systems in the U.S. has been engaged in rapid construction and renovation of school buildings. A large portion of the total school systems...
- Architects v Teachers. // Sustain' Magazine;2008 OSC Supplement, p7
The article focuses on a report launched by the Teacher Support Network and the British Council for School Environments (BCSE) in connection with its aim of increasing teacher involvement in the construction of new school buildings. Its report was launched at a fringe meeting at the Labour Party...