- Grumman Redevelopment Council Named. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p29
Nassau County Executive, Thomas Gulotta has formed a planning council to establish a comprehensive, environmentally sensitive master plan to develop 600 acres of Northrop Grumann and Navy property in Bethpage. The 600 acres contains a 100-acre portion which is currently owned by the U.S. Navy....
- Nassau police contract: early test for Suozzi. Markins, Stuart // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/28/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 54, p5A
Reports on priorities of Tom Suozzi when he becomes Nassau County Executive next month as of December 28, 2001 in New York. Possible revenue allocation for police department by Souzzi; Criticism of previous County Executive Tom Gulotta by Souzzi.
- Three Toms vie for Nassau county exec seat. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/24/2000-11/30/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p50A
Comments on the 2001 competition for the Nassau County, New York executive seat among Tom Gulotta, Tom DiNapoli and Tom Suozzi. Gulotta's intention to spend money to regain his county executive seat; DiNapoli's accomplishments as leader of the Nassau Democratic Party; Chance taken by Suozzi of...
- Surplus of optimism. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/06/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 14, p5A
Interviews Tom Gulotta, a county executive in Nassau County, New York. Views on a possible economic downturn in Nassau County; Management style; Predilections.
- Smoke and mirrors award. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/21/95, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p1
Comments on the manner in which Nassau County Executive Thomas Gulotta has presented his budget.
- Grumman redevelopment council named. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96 Supplement, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p29
Reports on the formation of a Nassau County, Long Island, New York, planning council to develop a master plan for the development of Northrop Grumman and Navy property in Bethpage. Excerpts from county executive Thomas Gulotta's state of the county address; Council members.
- With all else lost, it's time to work on the vison thing. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/15/99, Vol. 46 Issue 42, p62A
Comments on the reduction of Nassau County, New York Executive Thomas Gulotta's proposed budget. Decline in Gulotta's popularity; Need for the implementation of changes in the government; Gulotta's loss of political staff members.
- LI CONFIdential. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/14/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p5A
Presents several news and developments related to business in Long Island, New York. Issues related to shopping made by outgoing Nassau County, New York executive Tom Gulotta in East Meadow, New York; Buy rating given to Oceanside, California-based American Medical Alert Corp.; Fuel surcharge...
- Free mammograms now exceed 71,000. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/06/98, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p15A
Reports on the number of free mammograms administered in Nassau County, New York since the county's introduction of the first no cost mammography screening program on Long Island in 1989. County Executive Thomas Gulotta's praises for organizations and medical centers that support the cause.