SDRC HAS UNVEILED ACCELIS VERSION 2.0
- PDM. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p65
Focuses on SDRC's Metaphase 2.2 product management software. Features; Applications.
- SDRC Rolls Out FEMAP 8.0. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jan2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p23
Announces the introduction of FEMAP 8.0, a Window-based pre/post-processor for finite-element analysis, by SDRC. Benefit of FEMAP to the users; Details on FEMAP Structural and FEMAP Thermal product lines; Key features of FEMAP.
- SDRC EXPANDS I-DEAS SOFTWARE FOR FORD C3P TO NT WORKSTATIONS. // Computer Workstations;Aug99, p3
Reports the development of I-DEAS Ford C3P mechanical design software by SDRC on the Intel Architecture and Windows NT workstation. Names of computer hardware suppliers eligible for the software; Support of the SDRC to the Ford C3P Global Supplier Implementation Strategy; Availability of...
- Extensions for CAD/CAM design program. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p198
Presents the I-DEAS Master Series computer software from SDRC in Milford, Ohio. Features and functions.
- Data manager focuses on engineering. // Machine Design;12/12/94, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p146
Presents Metaphase Series 2, an enterprise-level product data management (PDM) software from SDRC. Capabilities.
- Linking the Physical and Virtual Worlds of Complex Design. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p59
Presents the I-DEAS Freeform computer software from SDRC. Features and capabilities.
- Improving I-DEAS. // Computer-Aided Engineering;Jul2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p60
Presents the I-DEAS 8m3 computer software from SDRC. Features and manufacturing enhancements; Price.
- SDRC launches new tool. Ferris, Sara // Cadalyst;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p59
Focuses on the launching of I-DEAS Enterprise, a design management solution to link geographically dispersed design teams from SDRC. Information on the product's Java-based Team Browser; Definition of team roles.
- SDRC extends capabilities of I-DEAS. Belleville, Laureen // Computer Graphics World;Apr95, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p14
Reports on SDRC's release of its I-DEAS Master Series 2.0 simulation and modeling software product. Features and functions; Enhancements made on the previous version; Prices; Contact information.