DART Treasurer to Serve as Acting CFO
- Dallas Rapid Transit Hires New Commuter Rail Head. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the selection of Kathryn Waters to the position of vice president of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Educational background of Waters; Career history of the executive; Management of the commuter railway.
- DART Plans $800M for Light Rail. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p1
The article reports that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit Co. (DART) is expecting to sell an approximately $800 million of sales tax revenue bonds in Dallas, Texas. The $800 million sale will finance the $2.5 billion expansion program which will double the city's light-rail system mileage....
- DART Picks Thomas as President, Executive Director. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31197, p3
Reports the appointment of Gary Thomas as president and executive director of Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) in Texas. Career history of Thomas; Predecessor of Thomas; Comparison between DART and Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority.
- Dallas Market Center. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the announcement by wholesale marketplace Dallas Market Center that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) in Texas was used by customers during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market in January 2011. Bill Winsor, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the marketplace,...
- Dallas wins second transit award. // Railway Age;Nov98, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the award received by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) General Manager Roger Snoble from the American Public Transit Association in 1998. His contribution to advance urban transit in the United States and Canada; Significance of the award to Snoble.
- DART'S 28-mile Green Line opens. Harbour, Mike // Trains;Mar2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit opened its 28-mile Green Line between southeast Dallas and northwest suburbs in Texas, on December 6, 2010.
- Quake delays delivery of first DART car. // Railway Age;Apr95, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Kobe earthquake delayed delivery of the light rail cars manufactured by Kinkysharyo USA and Itochu International for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). Location of final assembly.
- PEOPLE. // Railway Gazette International;Mar2008, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p190
The article announces the appointment of executives in the railroad industry, including Randall Chrisman at Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Julian Drury at c2c and Raviprakash Karcherla at Invensys Rail Group.
- Dallas Transit Board Weighs Funding Options In Shortfall. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p3
Reports the initiative of funding the projects by the board of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Approval of the budget eliminating 149 jobs and addition of the first proposed fare increase; Reduction of the west suburbs to save money; Decision to add an extension to Love Field Airport.