Union County, N.J., Authority to Pitch Pooled Financing
- Equipment leasing: An industry in transition. Parkes, Richard // Business Credit;Feb1994, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p12
Deals with the phenomenal transformation of equipment leasing industry in the 1980's to the 1990's. Potentials of credit industry; Types of leasing companies; Use of mainframe computers; Upgrading of market knowledge.
- How to avoid some of the biggest traps in equipment leasing. Parra, Elizabeth V. // Business Credit;Sep98, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p15
Focuses on businesses that lease technology equipment, highlighting leasing guidelines which can be used to find an appropriate leasing company. Examination of information given by the Equipment Leasing Association; Number of American businesses which lease some or all of their equipment.
- New guide offers advice on leasing. // CPA Journal;Jun98, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p10
Announces the availability of a report of equipment leasing options for businesses. Price of the report titled `Business Consumer Guide'; Comparison of more than 30 leasing providers; Emphasis on factors to consider when shopping for an equipment lease.
- The dynamics of equipment leasing Davidson, Gordon; Hillard, Christopher // In Business;Sep/Oct1991, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p52
No abstract available.
- Leasing equipment. Vecker, Paul // National Public Accountant;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the role played by accountants in equipment leasing decisions of a company. Statistical data on the growth and development of equipment leasing; Examining the lease versus purchase option; Importance of aligning with a strong finance/technology partner; Value-added asset management.
- Options for obtaining equipment: Leasing, financing, and... // Technology & Learning;Apr96 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p28
Stresses the importance of getting equipment that meets the needs of the present and in the future. Several routes to consider when purchasing equipment; Important questions to consider; Comments from Len Scrogan, director of instructional technology programs for the Boulder Valley School...
- Leasing Property for the Church: Is It Wise Stewardship? Throop, John R. // Clergy Journal;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p29
Offers tips for church ministers and leaders on how to take advantage of leasing equipment, vehicles and space. Church ministers' misconceptions about leasing; Advantages of leasing equipment for use in the church.
- Leasing vs. Financing: What factors do you need to take into consideration? Stern, Marc // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Aug2002, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p20
Discusses the factors to consider in making leasing and financing decisions. Advantages and disadvantages of equipment leasing; Differences between leasing and financing; Pros and cons of equipment financing. INSET: Demand for perc down..
- The Leasing Decision. Stevens, Michael G. // Practical Accountant;Jun2000, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p53
Provides information pertaining to equipment leasing in the United States. Use of equipment leasing as an effective cash management tool; Two basic lease types; Creation of leasing programs; Importance of tracking; Internet bidding.