S&S Strengthens Nonfiction Program With New Imprint, Larger Free Press
- Children, teens and magazines inspired new imprints in 1999. // Book Publishing Report;12/27/99, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p4
Cites the teen and children's imprints launched in 1999. Number of imprints introduced or acquired; Imprints dedicated to young readers; Joint ventures that resulted in new imprints during 1999.
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;06/04/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
Presents a chart depicting the rank of the publishers of paperback nonfiction in the United States as of the year 2001. List of top publishers; Information on the total number of titles produced by each publisher; Reference to the duration for each title.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p7
Presents the chart on the top nonfiction publishers in New York as of November 2003.
- Notes. // Publishers Weekly;2/19/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p199
Presents several nonfiction books set for publications in April 1996 in the United States. Includes `Trout'; `Stand Up Comedians on Television'; `The Letters of Dorothy L. Sayers: 1899-1936: The Making of a Detective Novelist.
- Fame and Obscurity (with Appreciation to Gay Tales) and Our Search for the Best Creative Nonfiction. Gutkind, Lee // Creative Nonfiction;2007, Issue 32, pix
This article discusses various reports published within the introductory issue of "The Best Creative Nonfiction," including works by authors like Sunshine O'Donnell, J. D. Schraffenberger, Eula Bliss and Olivia Chin-lin Lee.
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p7
Presents the chart depicting the rankings of book publishers according to paperback nonfiction sales in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003.
- The Publishers. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Presents a chart on publishers of hardcover nonfiction New York Times bestsellers as of 2001 in United States. Names of the publishers; Titles of books published; Number of weeks in the market.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;01/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p3
Presents a chartlist of publishers for hardcover nonfiction books at the New York Times Bestseller Scoreboard as of 2001. Rank of the publishers; Number of bestseller books released; Number of weeks the book stayed in the charts.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p3
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for hardcover nonfiction publishers for 2002.