HC Takes Global Approach In Launching New Ebook Imprint
- Avon revives Bard: Fiction, nonfiction in three formats. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;2/16/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 7, p106
Reports that Avon Books will revive its Bard imprint, as of February 16, 1998. Purpose of revival; Details about imprint; What titles will be released; Avon's first hardcover publishing list released in September, 1996; Marketing effort planned; Brief history of imprint.
- English/Spanish Imprint from Harper. // Publishers Weekly;8/28/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on Rayo, an imprint that will publish titles in English and Spanish for and about Latinos to be launched by HarperCollins. Approximate number of titles a year to be published by the imprint beginning in summer 2001; Editorial director who will led the imprint; Goal of the imprint.
- Harper Collins bows imprint. Petrikin, Chris // Variety;06/29/98, Vol. 371 Issue 8, p3
Focuses on the strategic growth plan of HarperCollins company (HC). Creation of HarperEntertainment, an imprint catering to entertainment-and media-related publishing; Reason for creating the imprint; Renaming of HarperReference unit as HarperResource; Promotion of John Silbersack as senior...
- HC Launches Rayo: 'Finally We Have An Imprint Run By A Hispanic'. // Book Publishing Report;08/28/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p6
Reports the launching of Rayo, an imprint from HarperCollins featuring books written and published by Hispanics in the United States. Details on the publication and release of books; Reasons underlying the creation of the imprint; Assessment of Hispanics' population.
- S&S, Harper launch Spanish line for spring. Oder, Norman // Publishers Weekly;1/2/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the launching of Spanish imprints by Simon & Schuster for its nonfiction books and HarperCollins for its fiction, nonfiction and children's books. Views from company officials; Price; Marketing issues.
- HarperCollins to Launch Fourth Estate in U.S. // Publishers Weekly;10/8/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the plan of HarperCollins to launch a United States (U.S.) version of its Fourth Estate imprint. Target date for the imprint's debut; Executives hired for the Fourth Estate imprint.
- HarperCollins Expands Hispanic Imprint To Over 75 Titles A Year. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publisher Inc. will expand its Rayo imprint to publish over 75 title a year in the U.S. Range of number of title publiched by the imprint in a year; Publishing lists of the imprint; Personnel reorganization.
- Harlequin Launches Signature Selects Series. // Book Publishing Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that Harlequin Enterprises Ltd. has followed the lead of HarperCollins Publishers Inc., by adding special sections to some of its books, with the launch of the Signature Selects series this month. HarperCollins' Perennial division rolled out a 16-page special feature section,...
- News Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;7/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p6
The article offers news briefs in New York. Beginning 2007, HarperCollins will publish graphic novels based on Fox Filmed Entertainment properties. The launching of new imprint, Random House Books, in Great Britain by Random House is announced. In 2007, the lunching of HarperCollins Avon imprint...