- Editor's Note. Chorlian, Meg // Cobblestone;May/Jun2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on writer Mark Twain.
- WELL WORTH THE WAIT? // Junior Scholastic;12/13/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 7, p4
The article focuses on author Mark Twain and mentions the release of his book which details his life.
- OUR MYSTERIOUS STRANGER. Jones, Malcolm // Newsweek;8/9/2010, Vol. 156 Issue 6, p36
The article discusses U.S. author Mark Twain. One hundred years after his death, Twain's humor remains fresh and relevant. He was a multifaceted author, capable of writing the upbeat "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" as well as the somber "The Mysterious Stranger." In his time he was one of the few...
- BLAZING A PATH. Bledsoe, Helen Wieman // Cobblestone;May/Jun2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p5
The article presents information on Halley's Comet, and its correlation with author Mark Twain.
- A New Name. Durway, Julie Doyle // Cobblestone;May/Jun2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the incident related to Mississippi River when author Samuel Clemens resorted to his new name as Mark Twain.
- 'Mark Twain in the Adirondacks' at Guggenheim Camp. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 190, Special section p3
The article focuses on the organization of "Mark Twain in the Adirondacks" program by several authors, scholars and other admirers of the writer and humorist to be held at Guggenheim Camp in Saranac Lake, New York on August 14, 2010.
- Emigrants West, Gold East. J. M. // Cobblestone;Jan2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p11
The article details the life and works of Samuel Clemens before he became a famous American author, including his brief service as a Confederate soldier during the Civil War.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;7/19/1982, Vol. 58 Issue 22, p76
An excerpt from the periodical "Dayton Journal Herald," written by Samuel Longhorne Clemens is presented.
- Just think what he would have said about voice mail. // Yankee;Nov94, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p153
Presents information on writer Mark Twain's experiences with the telephone. Telephone's operation; Rating system; Rebuked of Hartford's telephone company.