Tabitha: The Gazelle of Joppa (Acts 9:36-41)
- Acts 15:22-31. McMillan, David K. // Interpretation: A Journal of Bible & Theology;Oct2001, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p420
Presents an interpretation of the gospel of the Acts of the Apostles regarding freedom and decency. Issue of circumcision; Description of the Christian community; Meaning of fornication.
- Baptism in the spirit. Kavanaugh, John F. // America;5/4/1996, Vol. 174 Issue 15, p31
Interprets chapter eight verse eight of the book of Acts. Sadness of parents at seeing their children drift to another religion; Lack of guarantee on having faith.
- CHANGING WOMAN: POSTCOLONIAL REFLECTIONS ON ACTS 16.6-40. Staley, Jeffrey L. // Journal for the Study of the New Testament;Mar1999, Issue 73, p113
No abstract available.
- Acting up. ERLANDSON, GREG // Our Sunday Visitor;5/23/2010, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p18
The article ponders upon the lessons Catholics will learn from the Acts of the Apostles.
- Exegesis on some Key Passages relating to Mission. Back, Peter // Evangel;Spring2002, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p15
Part I. Focuses on the passage of Acts concerning on mission in chapter 13 verse 1-4. Presentation of exegetical notes in the passage; Views on mission and Acts 13:1-3; Focus of Acts on the Lord of the Church.
- SAUL, AFTERWARD, RIDING EAST. // New Yorker;2/28/1970, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p36
The article presents the quoted verse from the Bible, The Acts of the Apostles, 9:3-18.
- After life. Kavanaugh, John F. // America;4/29/1995, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p38
Reflects on the passage `All who were destined for life everlasting believed in it,' Acts Chapter 13 Verse 49. Vision of heaven; Imagery of life everlasting in the Book of Revelation; Final fate and immortality of the soul.
- Knowing Your Faith. Morris, J. B. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/9/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 32, p2
The article presents the author's view regarding the great faith of the early Christians as reflected in Acts 19:1-7 of the Bible.
- No risks, no rewards. Myers, William H. // Journal of Religious Thought;Summer92/Fall92, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p78
Presents the address given by the author during the 1991 Paving the Stony Road conference in the Howard University Divinity School in Washington, D.C. Achievements of the African American Hermeneutics project; Afrocentric interpretation of the Book of the Acts of the Apostles.