- Orange County, Fla., Readies $91 M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p4
The article reports on the plan of Orange County, Florida to sell about 91 million dollars of tourist development tax revenue refunding bonds through competitive sales on May 16, 2006. The bonds will refund part of the county's Series 2002 tourist development tax bonds for an estimated 3.5...
- Its Official. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p3
Reports on the Chicago City Council's approval of bond authorizations including new money and refunding general obligation (GO) sales and revenue-backed financings. Council's endorsement of Tariq Malhance's request to sell GO for capital projects, 911 emergency center GO bonds, clean water...
- Cal State: $672M In Five Years. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p1
The article reports that California State University has expected to sell $672 million of lease revenue debt not including the $690 million of general obligation funds. Among the projects that will benefit from the $672 million of lease revenue bonds, the San Francisco campus library stands out...
- Tennessee School Bond Authority to Sell $17 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31835, p3
Reports on the decision of Tennessee State School Bond Authority to sell its revenue bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Expectation for 10 bids for the sale; Rating of the bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Maturities of the bonds.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31634, p31
Presents information related to developments in bond markets in different states of the U.S. as of May 13, 2003. Expectations from he settlement between securities regulators and Wall Street's investment firms in Arizona; Revenue bond issue approved by voters in Jefferson County in Arkansas.
- New Hampshire Democratic? Who Knew? SLAVIN, ROBERT // Bond Buyer;3/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33870, p1
The article offers information on New Hampshire regarding the democratic status of the region. It also mentions of the impact of democratic stabilization on the state's bonding levels. It adds that the state issued an elevated level of general obligation and revenue bonds at the market from the...
- Market Close: Mixed Signals Mark Week's Primary Market. Smith, Kate // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2014, p26
The article reports on the mixed signal in the bond market as of September 12, 2014, which was seen in the great interest over the State of California revenue anticipation notes in June 2015 and the wait-and-see strategy among investors over the Cleveland Clinic century bond.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33100, p2
Several corrections to articles are presented including the miscalculation on the Municipal Bond Index that was published in the previous issue, and the misidentification for the lead underwriter on the $200 million of Louisiana fuel-tax revenue bonds that was published in the previous issue.
- San Antonio Utility System Wary Of Refunding Market as Sale Looms. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p8
The article discusses some concerns on the sale of $218.6 million of electric and gas system revenue refunding bonds in San Antonio, Texas. It states that several transactions on the sale will be monitored to see how the market accept those. The city has intended to issue $319.4 million of bonds...