Two Banks Breathe Additional Life into FinancialOxygen
- Bids Increase for TCT Acquisition. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p10
The article provides an update on the ongoing acquisition agreement of the multifamily real estate investment trust the Town and Country Trust (TCT) with both Magazine Acquisition and Oriole Partnership in the U.S. TCT has determined that the Oriole Partnership revised offer is the better one,...
- Consolidating but sound. Naudé, Colleen // Finance Week;4/19/2002, p52
Reports on the consolidation activity in the microlending industry in South Africa. Figures gathered from Micro Finance Regulatory Council (MFRC) on the number of microlenders; Views of Pakie Mphahlele on microlending; List of registered entities with the MFRC.
- CO-OP, SSC Merger Approved. // Credit Union Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p17
Reports approval of the merger between national electronic funds transfer network and Service Center Corp. by members of the Cooperative Network.
- Consolidation and convergence of financial institutions. Schott, Francis H. // Business Economics;Oct96, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p31
Focuses on the emerging consolidation trends among financial service institutions in the United States. Context of the merger and acquisition trends; Deregulation, internalization, technology and evolving consumer preferences; Life insurance as a case study; Limits to consolidation and...
- Paine Webber deal shows firms covet asset managers. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;07/17/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p4
No abstract available.
- Paragon in talks to buy Britannic Money. // Money Marketing;5/29/2003, p72
Reports on the prospects for the acquisition of specialist lender, Britannic Money PLC from its life office parent, Britannic Co. by Paragon Co. in Great Britain. Terms of the acquisition; Performance of the companies in the lending market; Finance of the acquisition through debt facilities and...
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p66
Reports on deals involving financial institutions as of December 29, 2000. Volume of financial institution underwriting; Underwriting fees; Global merger and acquisition deals.
- More Lenders Join WinsLoew Facility. J. N. // Bank Loan Report;4/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p2
Reports on the participation of several lending institutions in a deal backing the acquisition of Brown Jordan International by WinsLoew Furniture.
- FNIS Acquires Hansen Loan Services. // National Mortgage News;5/20/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p17
Reports on the acquisition of Hansen Quality Loan Services Inc. by Fidelity National Information Solutions Inc.