Heartland High-Yield Funds Not in SEC Filings
- Money Flows into Muni Bond Funds for First Time Since May. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F303, p1
The article presents a report of the mutual fund market firm Lipper FMI which shows that municipal bond mutual funds market of the U.S. has recorded inflows of 103 million U.S. dollars (USD) on January 15, 2013. According to the report the inflows for long-term municipal bond funds has recorded...
- How annual reports fail. Raynolds, Edward O.; Maier, Gary S. // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 11 Issue 61, p14
Presents results of a study on the handling of the standard `Management's Discussions and Analysis (MD&A)' sections of annual reports by companies in the United States. Use of the section by investors; Comments on the efforts of companies to avoid problems in the MD&A sections; Information in...
- Create eye-catching documents fast. Hill, Alice // Executive Female (0199-2880);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
Presents guidelines for generating a presentable company report. Use of the software Microsoft Word 6.0; Choice of readable prints.
- Critic identifies best and worst U.S. annual reports. // Communication World;Dec94, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p11
Lists the United States' best and worst annual reports according to the report of `Sid Cato's Newsletter' editor Sid Cato in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Best and worst of annual reports. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Nov96, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p10
Lists the best and worst annual reports in the United States for 1995 as ranked by Sid Cato in his self-named `Newsletter on Annual Reports.'
- Annual reports go private. // Public Relations Tactics;Oct97, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the growing number of companies that are turning to annual reports to attract talents and business in the United States. New York-based Gavin Anderson & Co.'s issuance of an annual report in 1997.
- Hope springs eternal in reports. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;4/29/96, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p68
Discusses hospital chains' emphasis on growth in their annual reports. Comments of Susan Tracy of Lovell Communications; Spending of publicly traded companies on their annual reports; Description of the report of Magellan.
- Show and tell. Bernstein, Elizabeth // Restaurant Business;03/01/2000, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on developments related to publicly-traded restaurant companies' corporate reports in the United States as of March 1, 2000. Companies' infusion of creativity in the design of corporate reports in order to attract customers and employees; Corporate reports as a marketing tool;...
- Annual Reports and Things like 10-Ks. Fernandes, Richard L. // American Bar Association Journal;May75, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p647
Focuses on importance of corporate annual reports and U.S. Securities Commission 10-K reports. Need for corporate community to make the same meaningful information as readily available to the individual as it does to the institutional investor; Vital references for evaluating both the past...