Fast-Growing Broward Airport Stands to Benefit From Innovative Sale
- Broome County Redevelops Airport With $13.7 Million. Walters, Jolene // Business Journal (Central New York);08/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on Broome County, New York officials' allocation of money for the renovation of the Binghamton Regional Airport-Edwin A. Link Field. Part of a campaign to promote wider use of the airport; Entitlement from the United States Federal Aviation Administration; Airport passenger traffic;...
- Battling the clock and taming a huge space were two of the challenges facing the architects of... Pearson, Clifford A.; Robbins, Jack; C. A. P. // Architectural Record;Nov1998, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p92
Focuses on the architectural redesign of the Hong Kong Airport at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, China. Information on Mott Consortium who redesigned the airport's features; Number of persons which the airport can accommodate; Details on the acreage of the airport. INSETS: Lightweight Steel Roof...
- Airport projects to proceed. Strenge, Rob // Journal of Business (10756124);11/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 24, pA3
Reports on capital improvement projects planned for Spokane International Airport in Washington in 2002. Revenue declines suffered by the airport since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States; Funding of scheduled projects by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA);...
- San Francisco PUC Pushes $4.6B Package for Hetch Hetchy System. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p40
Reports the pla to present voters on the bond measures by the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, California. Creation of authority to issue bonds for repair payments; Emphasis on the delay of bond selling and award contracts to fix decrepit system; Discussion on the governance system...
- IBO Leery Of N.Y. City TIF District. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31592, p1
Reports that New York City Independent Budget Office has reiterated its skepticism of the city's plan to use commercial and residential development-dependent, tax increment financing bonds. Possible utilization of the bonds proceeds in remaking of the far West Side in Manhattan; Reason for the...
- Iowa County Readies $45M for Arena Project. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31275, p56
Reports that Polk County, Iowa, plans to implement its alternative borrowing plan for an arena and renovated auditorium and exhibition hall with a competitive sale of $45 million of general obligation bonds. Reason why the plan for a bond issue by the county was postponed; Company selected to...
- Ports Authority to pump $38 million into LMM's Terminal A. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;7/10/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the investment of the Puerto Rico Ports Authority to reconstruct terminal A of the Luis Muï¿½oz Marin. Aim to service cruise ship passengers and business groups; Expansion and rehabilitation project for terminal B; Plan to introduce a tourist information center in terminal B.
- Bonds to Burnish Dome. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the fiscal budget bill drafted by Kansas Senate which proposes a bond-financed renovation of the statehouse in Topeka.
- Tulsa's Expo Square to Benefit From Second Debt Issue. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p5
No abstract available.