Municipal Bid Drifts Lower, But Prices Untested Ahead of Week's New Deals
- Municipal Prices End Unchanged; MOB Spread Widens to Positive 9. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31013, p2
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds in the United States as of November 7, 2000. Resistance by the municipal bond market of the downward pull of the market for treasury bills; Attractiveness of municipal bonds to taxable securities.
- Munis follow treasuries' decline; nosedive keeps trading at bay. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;01/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30556, p2
Analyzes the performance of municipal bonds and Treasury bills in the United States on January 11, 1999. Decline in points due to Treasury bills' weakening as a result of fears over Brazil's prospects for an economic recovery; Trading by Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and New York City's...
- MOB Mentality Strikes. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30717, p1
Reports on municipal bond futures' underperforming of their Treasury counterparts in the United States. Anticipation of a rate hike by the Federal Reserve; Performance of the bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31217, p36
Presents several charts and graphs depicting market indicators in the United States. Performance of municipal bonds; Prices of treasury bills and treasury notes and bonds; Total returns of municipal market data.
- Treasuries sink early, stay low. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p1
Presents updates on the performance of municipal bonds and treasuries in the United States as of October 23, 1998. Includes the impact of the performance of Treasuries and stocks on municipal bonds; Bidding for King County, Washington issues; Salomon Smith Barney's pricing of a $150 million...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p40
Presents charts and graphs on the collection and interpretation of stock market numerical data in the United States. Market indicators; Yields of the short-term tax-exempt and municipal market; Prices of treasury bills and bonds; Municipal bond index and prices.
- Municipals Mark Moribund Monday Ahead of New Bond Issues, New Data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p2
Reports bond market developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Status of municipal bonds after market participants logged a second straight moribund trading session; Performance of Treasury bills; Observation on secondary market trading.
- Municipal Bond Prices Rise 1/4-Point in Modest, Post-Holiday Trading Activity. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p2
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States on July 5, 2000. Gains posted by long-dated bonds; Total worth of the 30-day visible supply calendar; Gains posted by Treasury bonds; Secondary market trades; Dollar-bond trading outcomes; Debt futures market...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p43
No abstract available.