Publishing Insiders Eye Shifting Roles As Digital Publishing Evolves
- The UK Market for Travel E-books. Oppenheim, Charles // Publishing Research Quarterly;Spring2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on a research undertaken amongst publishers and potential users of e-book travel guides. Overview of the e-book marketplace in Great Britain; Findings of an investigation into U.S. user attitudes toward e-books; Barriers to e-book development; Method of the research; Results.
- Ebook advocates continue experiments. Kidman, Angus // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2000, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the experimentation in the electronic book marketplace by publishers and developers. Publication of the electronic novel 'The Plant,' by Stephen Kings; Problems surrounding the online project 'Riding the Bullet'; Unwillingness of publishers to adopt electronic publishing.
- Announcing Two Seybold Report E-Books. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;11/7/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p15
The article offers a preview of the two electronic books, "Digital Printing Technology Today" and "E-Book Production Today," which will be published in the upcoming issues within the publication.
- The next e-chapter. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;7/9/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p15
Focuses on the turn of age-old editorial standards to an electronic publishing called electronic books in Chicago, Illinois. Decrease of sales of the electronic books; Process of electronic books conversion; Percentage of consumers on the electronic books category.
- The book-buying future. Graham, Gordon // Quill & Quire;May2000, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p25
Focuses on the potential of digital content and online consumer for publishing industry in Canada. Development of electronic books and paper technology; Availability of printed medias in an electronic format.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;6/26/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on the addition of children's and young adult titles by eBook rental solution provider Brain Hive and the launch of Audisee eBooks by Learner Publishing Group.
- Rights management and e-books. Votsch // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Oct99, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p5
Features electronic-book or e-book products introduced by various vendors at the 1999 Seybold San Francisco Conference & Exposition. Microsoft's e-book reading software; Night Kitchen's multimedia e-books; Softbook's enhanced version of SoftBook Reader.
- Guest Editorial. Desmarais, Robert; Ford, Lyle // Feliciter;2011, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p173
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Merrill Distad on the drawbacks of electronic books (e-books), one by Rowland Lorimer on the impact of the e-book revolution on authors and publishers and another one by Kristen Kruse on the comparison between the...
- E-book economics. Eberhard, Martin // Publishers Weekly;3/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on the economic aspects of electronic book publishing. Potentials of electronic books; Role of publishers in the electronic book market; Electronic book deals as licensing or distribution deals; Cost of electronic books.