Nora Roberts Propels Long-Time Agent Berkower To Top Of The List
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;7/16/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 29, p77
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry as of July 16, 2001. Rank of John Irving's book `The Fourth Hand' in the 2001 bestseller list; Information on the mass market bestsellers of Pocket Books; Details on the bestseller records of author Nora Roberts.
- BERKLEY/NAL GOES EBOOK. Ramsdell, Kristin // Library Journal;12/1/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 20, p108
The article reports that U.S. publishing group Berkley/NAL, a division of U.S. publishing company Penguin Group, is launching its InterMix electronic book (ebook) imprint line in January 2012, which features 11 book series titles by Nora Roberts and Jayne Ann Krentz's "Guinevere Jones" book series.
- An Insatiable Appetite for Lust. // Cosmopolitan;May2003, Vol. 234 Issue 5, p274
Presents an excerpt from the book 'Birthright,' by Nora Roberts.
- Paperback Bestsellers/Trade. Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;1/2/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 1, p15
The article lists the top selling books in the U.S. for the week of January 2, 2012 which includes "The Help," by Kathryn Stockett, "The Next Always," by Nora Roberts and "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks," by Rebecca Skloot.
- Tribute. Charles, John // Booklist;4/15/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 16, p6
Reviews the book "Tribute" by Nora Roberts
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Random House Close Second. // Book Publishing Report;6/19/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p7
The article presents various publisher scorecards for paperback fiction category for 2006 in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc.'s "Blue Smoke," by Nora Roberts which landed at number 2 on the New York Times paperback fiction list has made Penguin to lead in the category. Meanwhile, Random House...
- Calendar. // Publishers Weekly;2/5/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the book industry. The periodical "Publishers Weekly" called Chris Bohjaliao's book, "The Double Bind," an engrossing puzzle and a high-wire act. R. T. Jordan's comedic mystery "Remains to Be Scene" features a Carol Burnett-like television star...
- Penguin Debuts Premium Paperbacks. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the introduction of the Penguin Premium paperback format by Penguin Group USA. Features of the format; List of authors whose works will be published by the company as premium editions, including Nora Roberts and Robin Cook.
- The Hollow. Charles, John // Booklist;5/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p74
Reviews the book "The Hollow" by Nora Roberts