AEP ANNOUNCES LAYOFFS AT WINDSOR
- E&G TRADING. // Electric Light & Power;Jul2003, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p16
Reports developments related to energy trading as of July 2003. Measures adopted by American Electric Power Co. in ensuring accurate reporting of energy trading data; Termination of several employees from Excel Energy in relation to reporting of inaccurate natural gas transactions; Termination...
- Plan now for cold-weather operation of cooling towers. Michell, Frank L.; Drew, Dan H. // Power;Jun96, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p53
Discusses how American Electric Power (AEP) Co. managed to keep natural draft running amidst long bouts of high winds and low temperatures. Early operating history; Rebuild and design upgrades; Relocation of ice screens. INSET: Natural-draft towers at AEP date back to 1963..
- Cell burner retrofit drops NOx 50% at Muskingum River Station. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Jan95, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p47
Reports the completion of the first cell-fired low nitrogen oxide burner system at American Electric Power's (AEP) Muskingum River Station in Ohio. Description of the cell burner; Controlled Combustion Venturi (CCV) burners; Startup testing results.
- AEP makes donation to Edison Birthplace Museum. // Coal Age;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p25
Reports on the American Electric Power's (AEP) donation to the Edison Birthplace Museum in Milan, Ohio to defray the costs of electric bills in 1997.
- AEP offers carriers maintenance aid. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p48
Reports that American Electric Power of Columbus, Ohio, has formed a subsidiary to offer personal communications services licensees assistance in establishing and maintaining their networks. Company to be named AEP Communications Incorporated; Services to be offered by AEP; Locations of...
- Amer. Electric Power set to turn on ad blitz. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/19/96, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p3
Reports on American Electric Power Co.'s plans to launch an advertising campaign in Cleveland, Ohio to familiarize potential customers with the electric utility. Competition with Centerior Energy Corp.; Depiction of American Electric Power as an energy problem-solver; Aim of building name...
- Electrifying ads. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p34
Reports that American Electric Power Co. will run print advertisements directed at the business communities in Michigan areas where it is still not permitted to serve. State regulators' preparation to open electric-utility competition.
- AEP leads Canadian trade mission. Barth, Steve // World Trade;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the Going Global program of the American Electric Power Co. Trade with Canadian businesses; Time and financial investment needed to explore the market.
- Untitled. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1993, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the state regulatory approval of the American Electric Power Corp. for its subsidiary Ohio Power's Clean Air Act compliance plan. 4815-million flue-gas scrubber project; 2600-MW coal-fired plant.