Everything's coming up lilac
- Haywin intros subbrand Beautyrest sheets. // Home Textiles Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p15
Reports on the expansion of the product line of Haywin Textile Products Inc. from fashion bedding to subbranded bedsheets. Delivery of recognized quality brand with good pricing for the retailer; Bedding products; Design of jacquard sateen sheets.
- Bedding's star rising at High Point market. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p31
Reports on developments in the bedding industry and trade and in the U.S. compiled as of November 2002. Retail trade; Bedding producers; Market strategies.
- Bedding leaders see challenges for 2012. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p1
The article presents the views of certain leaders of the bedding industry on the challenges facing the industry in 2012.
- One-quarter of retailers plan to add bedding lines. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p22
The article offers information on a latest survey which found that one-quarter of retailers retailers surveyed have no plans to change their bedding lineups.
- Sleeping partners. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p14
Investigates the retail opportunities of marketing beds and bedlinen. Competitiveness of the bedlinen market; Advantage of planning the displays to attract customers; Interest of buyers at creative ideas.
- Bed time of month. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p29
Reports on the Sleep Council's preparation for the National Bed Month which provides retailers an opportunity to win a Mini vehicle.
- Test certificate as selling aids for beds. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p5
Cites British retailers' ability to use SATRA test certificates as a selling aid for beds.
- Retailers urged to get behind National Bed Month. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2011, Issue 5725, p10
The article reports that bed retailers in Great Britain are being encouraged by the Sleep Council to make the most of the National Bed Month which is its annual Spring awareness campaign to promote the importance of quality sleep to general being and the vital role of a good bed that is...
- Top 25 bedding retailers top $2.85B. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/12/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p8
Presents the top 25 bedding retailers in the U.S. Amount of generated sales; Performance of Select Comfort; Rank of the Federated Department Stores.