Mystery Shopper Maidstone
- FIRST PALESTINIAN SHOPPING CENTER TO OPEN BY EARLY 2002. // Middle East Business Intelligence;4/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p7
Presents information on the first U.S.-style shopping center in Palestine, which is in the final stages of construction in the city of Al Bireh as of April 2001. Scheduled opening of the shopping center; Estimated total investment in the center; Facilities in the center.
- Competition peaks in the N.C. Triangle. DeGross, Renee // Shopping Center World;Apr2002, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
Forecasts an increased competition among shopping centers in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina area. Companies which are establishing new shopping markets; Types of retail or mixed-use projects established in the region.
- Wind & Water. // Chain Store Age;Jun2001 Supplement, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p10A
Features the interior design of the Wind and Water gift shop in Cold Spring Harbor, New York. Design firm involved in the project; General contractor of the design project; Lighting design.
- REAL ESTATE. // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p134
Presents news on some shopping centers in the U.S. as of September 2002. Redevelopment of the former Naval Air Station in Glenview, Illinois; Musical tribute to those who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 at several malls owned by Forest City Enterprises of...
- spotlight on Bluewater. // Housewares;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 176, p32
Focuses on Bluewater complex, the largest shopping center in Kent, England. Highlights of stores located in the shopping center; Assessment of stores located in the shopping center; Cost of products sold at the shopping center.
- Forum Shops become nation's No. 1 retail center. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;05/19/97, Vol. 14 Issue 20, ICSC Retail Report p12
No abstract available.
- shopping directory. // New Orleans Magazine;Jul2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p77
Presents a 2000 shopping directory in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- shopping. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, Special section pCG34
Presents a list of retail stores and shopping malls in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Cooler temps stir shoppers to action, say local retailers. Depp, Michael // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/21/98, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p23
Focuses on holiday season shopping promotions offered by retail stores in New Orleans, Louisiana. Thanksgiving weekend promotion at the Esplanade Mall; Downtown retailers reaping the benefits of consumer spending growth boosted by such promotions; Remarks from retail managers and owners.
- Sunshine in the suburbs. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;3/29/2003, Issue 313, p80
Reports on the introduction of two retail shopping schemes in the suburbs of Manchester, Denton and Stockport in England. Percentage increase in the average spending on customer and turnover in December 2002 of Trafford center; Dispute over the retail shopping center in Stockport; Consent...